Well I am in a class in school where we have to make a project that appeals to a childs senses. I chose sound and I wanted to help a child gain interest in some basic music. What I am specifically doing is teaching a child a Cmajor scale but I don't really know how I would go about doing that. I can not sing so I don't know what i'd do.

Maybe there are Childrens songs that use Cmajor scale in the melody? one that I could teach a child to coordinate with do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti, & do?

Any information would be helpful thanks .

-Mike
Keyboard cat on guitar?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Simple tunes like Mary Had A Little Lamb?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Aren't all the songs kids learn in some sort of major scale? Happy birthday etc.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Make them smell stuff.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Black Label - Lamb of God

Make them do the Wall of Death
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by Kensai
Make them smell stuff.

-_-

im watching you.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Simple tunes like Mary Had A Little Lamb?

I love SRV.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by TSmitty6
Octopus' Garden. silly, but amazing song.

^ This

Make sure you point out that Ringo was the narrator in Thomas the Tank Engine too

EDIT: Yellow Submarine would be a better song! I remember singing the chorus when I was abotu 5, and my parents didn't even listen to The Beatles
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Last edited by cam_sampbell at Sep 22, 2009,
It's simple... Use animals... ahahah
C major = Horse
C minor = Pony
D major = Sheep
D minor = Little Lamb
... ecc
Quote by Duffman123
How would one teach child grammar?

Like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsnnFhNAij0
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Beat them senseless or promise candeh!
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

The same way you teach a child anything...

Grab a belt
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Play through the fire and flames. That will get them engaged.

But on a serious note, you could teach them the notes on the keyboard, and then get them to write their own song each!!!! they'll at least understand that it's in the same key, but the songs might not turn out that well. They'll have fun, and that's all that's important for kids.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
You teach children by rewarding them when they do well, and by beating them savagely and sodomising them when they fail.
Quote by MightyAl
You teach children by rewarding them when they do well, and by beating them savagely and sodomising them when they fail.

My dad used to reward me by sodomising me when I did well, and beating me savagely when I failed.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by mtgold83
Well I am in a class in school where we have to make a project that appeals to a childs senses. I chose sound and I wanted to help a child gain interest in some basic music. What I am specifically doing is teaching a child a Cmajor scale but I don't really know how I would go about doing that. I can not sing so I don't know what i'd do.

Maybe there are Childrens songs that use Cmajor scale in the melody? one that I could teach a child to coordinate with do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti, & do?

Any information would be helpful thanks .

-Mike

I feel sorry for the guy that's left with touch. "What does this feel like? Well done, it's a banana."