Page 1 of 2
My husband and I had these picks made which were scattered around the tables at our wedding. What do you guys think?!

I ordered them from the Steve Clayton web site. They did such an amazing job! They are really good quality too. I definitely recommend utilizing their services if anyone is looking for custom picks.

I think that's an awesome idea! Hope you had a great day; they look like a nice touch to it.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Good Luck!!!
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Neat, I might custom order some picks, although they don't have any big stubby designs it looks like (I just bought one today and now realize why they get all the hype they do here).
Quote by DisarmGoliath
I think that's an awesome idea! Hope you had a great day; they look like a nice touch to it.

Thanks!
My day went wonderful. I posted a few pictures on my profile- we stopped at Guitar Center (where we met over 5 years ago) in between the ceremony and reception. We had a blast!

That's really cool. Congrats on both wedding and the picks.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Quote by stykerwolf
Congratulations Steph

Awesome looking picks by the way, are they only in red or other colours?

Thank you!
I believe the "Text Only" pick option on clayton goes by gauge to determine the color...but I don't quite remember. I ordered them pretty far in advance to make sure they were in on time for the wedding. You should try the pick designer on their website. I have a lot of fun with it.
Those are the coolest wedding photos I have ever seen.

That is a very good idea, I've been seeing the "seeds" thing lately where you get a package of seeds and what not. I much prefer getting a guitar pick
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Wow, I doubt I'll ever marry someone who lets me scatter picks all over the wedding tables...

Let alone let me stop off at my local guitar shop to have a quick jam before the reception!

Congratulations.
Those are AWESOME. Congratulations on the new ball n chain, to both of you.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
Your life is over Emily.

Oh wait, you are in command now.

GO GO GO!
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
NICE!

going to guitar center after a wedding is genius!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Anyone agree the bride looks incredibly HOT in those pics?

Just yankin' yer chain. Have fun.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Sep 22, 2009,
HNMD (Happy new marriage day)!

Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Alex Vik
Neat, I might custom order some picks, although they don't have any big stubby designs it looks like (I just bought one today and now realize why they get all the hype they do here).

The Clayton designer is neat because you can upload your own design right onto the pick. It's pretty kewl what they can do now.
Is this a bad time to propose?

To your husband?

JK sweet idea, its cool you guys have guitar in common. I've been telling my gf for years that if we could jam together I would have no use for friends.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Congrats! Love the pick idea. Many years of Happiness to you and your new husband...
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Congratz on the wedding
Love the guitar center trip

Also, nice play on words
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Thank you!
We stuck around the area. We opted for buying gear instead of blowing money on a honeymoon

That's amazing.... I wish I would meet someone like that!
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Thank you!
We stuck around the area. We opted for buying gear instead of blowing money on a honeymoon

You should not be telling us that girls like you exist. You just 34,000 girls dumped. I hope your proud of yourself.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Wow, that is really awsome. Congratulations to both of you.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Congratulations on your new addition!

(The Husband, that is.)
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Thank you!

...........how cool is that!

Well, then you should post in this thread if you have not already:

'You know you are addicted to gear when...'

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1201568
Page 1 of 2