A few days ago I asked you guys for help to find a name for a pirate movie for my photoshop class. Now, I'm designing the poster and I need a little help.

Here's my issue:

When I cut the ship from its original picture I used the magnetic lasso while feathering it cause I want to blend it into the background on my final image. Right now it's on my final image but the feathered edge is white, how can I change it to black so that it blends in?
Ctrl+U ?
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
the magnetic lasso only taks on to what it think it should. Use the regular lasso if its no getting what you want.

Or you could just select them with the magic want tool and erase them all.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
the magnetic lasso only taks on to what it think it should. Use the regular lasso if its no getting what you want.

Or you could just select them with the magic want tool and erase them all.

Magic wand tool ftw
When I try to use the magic wand it won't select all the white and it looks like crap. I need to change the feathered edge to black.
Or you could just Ctrl+U

Or you could change the filter settings of the layer the ship is on so that the white turns transparent.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Masks.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
if the ship is on a different layer (which i hope it is), u can right click the layer and go to blending options, and u can add a black glow. other than that, u either have a LONG day with the lasso or eraser my friend.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC