as the name suggests im looking at both amps and not sure which to go for there both pretty brutal which i like anybody got anything to say
Savage
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by blue_strat
No vs threads.

Reported.

ths isnt a vs thread.

we should put a definition with examples of vs threads at the top of every forum.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by WtrPlyr
Why do you think we can give you advise if you don't give any information about your situation?

+1

Apples and Oranges.
WTLTL 2011
sorry its not really a VS thread i just didnt know what to call the thread no need to report me jesus why are people so arsey on here its just the name of a thread WOW!!!!

im just in the situation where i could by both and was after peoples opinions i just value information before i spend nearly 2 grand on something

oh btw i play metal core/harcore
People are arsey because you didn't give us any information to work with as it requests you do in the rules.
You're new here, so maybe look around a bit and figure out how things work before you get all pissy when people point out that you did something wrong.
Quote by Roc8995
People are arsey because you didn't give us any information to work with as it requests you do in the rules.
You're new here, so maybe look around a bit and figure out how things work before you get all pissy when people point out that you did something wrong.

its not really tht im just asking for peoples help n then get my head bitten off tbh its shaken my faith in this site tbh i think people should be a little more tollerent i can understand if i was spaming or something but im not im just asking for peoples opinions i havnt clutered the forum by asking for help i only posted it as a vs coz i didnt k now what else to call it i just thought it would get peoples attention its not like i VS 2 completly diffrent item its 2 amp head made by the same company im not a little kid and dont liked being treated like one
Last edited by SWBS_DJ_GUITAR at Sep 22, 2009,
invader no contest
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Quote by chrisg7
invader no contest

is there any paticular reason why? atm im moving more towards the savage
Quote by SWBS_DJ_GUITAR
is there any paticular reason why? atm im moving more towards the savage

i mean i guess its just my opinion i like the distortion better. I think the savage sounds more 80s ish and the invader sounds better for metalcore. lots of such in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfO-NGEWnTc
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Quote by chrisg7
i mean i guess its just my opinion i like the distortion better. I think the savage sounds more 80s ish and the invader sounds better for metalcore. lots of such in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfO-NGEWnTc

does sound quite good i just find the savage to be a little more brutal maby its just me lol
The savage is voiced to be more organic and is similar to the ENGL Blackmore and e530 in gain structure. The Invader is a bit more compressed, less organic and voiced more similar to the Powerball.

Both are great, but you should really just listen to clips of both and see which you like better. For every person loving the Savage you'll find a person loving the Invader.
WTLTL 2011