Albert Einstein once said of nuclear weapons "everything has changed except our way of thinking." what do you think he means buy this??
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Quote by toogoodd
Albert Einstein once said of nuclear weapons "everything has changed except our way of thinking." what do you think he means buy this??

As far as I know, Einstein never advocated the commercial availability of nuclear weapons to the general public.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
He means the technology and the type of weapons we use have completely changed but what remains the same is the fact they are used for killing just as past technologies were.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
He meant that although we had advanced technologically we were still stuck in the old mindset of wanting to blow the shit out of each other.
I would say he meant that all the technology about weapons has changed but our attitudes towards them has not. We are advancing technologically as a species, but we still use our technology to harm others.

given the well known fact that Einstein was a strong pacifist, I would say that is most likely what he meant.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
That nuclear weapons demand a very different kind of strategy compared to ballistics.
He means that everything has changed...EXCEPT our way of thinking.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

think he means that everything has changed ie technology has moved on to rediculously powerful weapons. But our way of thinking hasn't changed as we still want to fight others for resources/ domination or whatever, so the violent cycle keeps going but with more destruction
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
Pretty sure he was talking about Ribena.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by shattamakar
He means that everything has changed...EXCEPT our way of thinking.

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Pretty self explanatory if you ask me.

Although I'm sure a wittier UGer will simply write the quote out again.

Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Like a boss
think he means that everything has changed ie technology has moved on to rediculously powerful weapons. But our way of thinking hasn't changed as we still want to fight others for resources/ domination or whatever, so the violent cycle keeps going but with more destruction

This.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
He may stated that the human mind will not progress or something,but I think he spoke of KoЯn's "evolution" ;P
He's implying that humans are still the uncivilised violent animals we have always been, despite out advances in technology.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Nietsche
He meant that although we had advanced technologically we were still stuck in the old mindset of wanting to blow the shit out of each other.

Well put sir
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by PureMagic
He may stated that the human mind will not progress or something,but I think he spoke of KoЯn's "evolution" ;P

ಠ_ಠ

That was so corny, I lol'd.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Well you are all getting a bit predictable.

You're getting predictable.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Well you are all getting a bit predictable.

Edit: DAMNIT!!!
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by toogoodd

I think he means our way to kill people has changed but we still want to kill people
Quote by shattamakar

Edit: DAMNIT!!!

Great, now you just proved his point.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by aap80
nothing he was probably drunk cause nukes didnt exist

Yes there were nukes when he was alive. Pretty sure he died in the 50's or 60's, and definitely not earlier than the first nuke.
Quote by Karvid
Great, now you just proved his point.

Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

einstien helped to create the first nuclear bomb for goodness sake.
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
Quote by sixstringsteve
Do your own homework.

Quote by fishmunky
My fiance told me she had to sleep on the couch a few months back cause i got overly grabby in my sleep.
she was apparently not impressed by unconscious caveman moves
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus