F spaced pups are for the ones with trems right?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
F spaced is for a guitar that has a trem or has a nut width of 43mm or greater. measure the distance from the top string to the bottom string, if it is 53mm (i think, it might be 51mm) or greater you need F-spaced pickups. (you may not need F spaced for both neck and bridge positions)

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
probably for the bridge position, anyway. though as far as i'm aware, it doesn't really matter all that much, anyway. it's more aesthetic. EDIT: what i mean is, if he hasn't already ordered them, he might as well order the right ones, but if he has, it might not be worth cancelling that order. Not sure, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?