I feel it seems to good to be true, but what do you guys think?

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Bugera-412HBK-200W-4x12-Guitar-Speaker-Cabinet?sku=502590

Only $250?

There's also a 2x12 for $200. So are either going to be good? I mean it IS Bugera, after all.
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

Quote by DjBrandenburg
I feel it seems to good to be true, but what do you guys think?

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Bugera-412HBK-200W-4x12-Guitar-Speaker-Cabinet?sku=502590

Only $250?

There's also a 2x12 for $200. So are either going to be good? I mean it IS Bugera, after all.

they sound pretty good for the price actually. the bugera speakers they put in their cabs are like a "cheap" version on the Celestion V30s. they have a nice bit of low end and high end. nice cab for cheap man
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Quote by HouseBoy83
they sound pretty good for the price actually. the bugera speakers they put in their cabs are like a "cheap" version on the Celestion V30s. they have a nice bit of low end and high end. nice cab for cheap man

So would it be a good idea to buy it now, and later on down the road I swap the speakers for some celestions or eminence?
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

Quote by DjBrandenburg
So would it be a good idea to buy it now, and later on down the road I swap the speakers for some celestions or eminence?

for sure man. when you first get the cab and hook your amp up to it it might sound damn good at first, but after you break in the speakers a bit..they sound pretty friggin good for cheap speakers man. id throw some celestion V30s in there or some Eminence Texas Heats in there later down the road if you swap the stock speakers
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA