I need a new lead for practising because quite frankly mine aren't good....
And because money is an issue atm i'd like to find one relatively cheap, just curious if you know of any brands that are relatively cheap (say, no more than £20 less is even better) and of decent quality and reliable.

Cheers.
Personally I aim for mid-range leads.

I've had cheap ones that lose connection and exspensive ones which don't sound any better than the cheap ones.
award session cleartones.

http://www.award-session.com/cleartone_cables.html

awesome for the money.

I've been hearing good things about those klotz la grange ones, too, i think there are sellers on ebay selling them for about £16, so they might be worth considering, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Mogami cables are great , not sure how they're priced in the UK though.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
those cleartones i got annihilated my planet waves cables. and they're half the price. Just sayin'...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?