A local guitar shop has one in vintage sunburst, and im thinking about buying it.

Can anyone who has played one give me some pros and cons about it? How the neck is, and maybe the weight range?

thanks a lot,

-Drew
With Gibson it's always the same: The quality varies from guitar to guitar, so it doesn't matter what model you look at; you have to play it to find out if it's worth it. Just try the damn thing out and see whether it's any good.

The Premium Plus wasn't much different from the Studio spec-wise except for the flame maple cap, no?
its an lp so the neck is obviously gonna be huge, you'll have limited acces to the really high frets, but they sound so good.

the only dif betweena premium and regular lp studio is that the premium has a AAA maple top on it while the regular has only a AA if im not mistaken

^^^^^but seriously go try it for yourself
haha i'd try it out, but the store always closes early, and i dont have a lot of time to get there after school/work on the weekends.
Just play it. If you like it, it doesnt matter if it says "sh*t" on the headstock.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by son of anarchy
its an lp so the neck is obviously gonna be huge, you'll have limited acces to the really high frets, but they sound so good.

the only dif betweena premium and regular lp studio is that the premium has a AAA maple top on it while the regular has only a AA if im not mistaken

^^^^^but seriously go try it for yourself
not true