So, I've done a fair share of Muse covers. Any muse fans who would like to give their 2 cents, feel free, but do take it easy on me. Thank you

Stockholm Syndrome
Supermassive Black Hole
Hysteria
Assassin
Plug In Baby
Starlight
Butterflies & Hurricanes
Exo-Politics
Knights Of Cydonia

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Nice. I checked out SMB, Hysteria & KoC thought they were pretty good.
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
Why do you keep your thumb almost on top of the guitar? Doesn't make much sense.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
There good covers . But you should learn he live versions of them songs. When Muse play most of their songs live they add more riffs, which are usually better than the actual riff.

SS, KOS and SMBH all have great riffs they added in for their live performances
Quote by Duffman123
There good covers . But you should learn he live versions of them songs. When Muse play most of their songs live they add more riffs, which are usually better than the actual riff.

SS, KOS and SMBH all have great riffs they added in for their live performances

that is true, but usually those riffs are added on to the song (which are accompanied with the rest of the band at some point) and the backing tracks I had catered to the studio versions. So, I guess what I was really going for was studio accuracy. They may not be as exciting as their live stuff, but I felt what I had was respectable.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by sloppyjoe24
that is true, but usually those riffs are added on to the song (which are accompanied with the rest of the band at some point) and the backing tracks I had catered to the studio versions. So, I guess what I was really going for was studio accuracy. They may not be as exciting as their live stuff, but I felt what I had was respectable.

Yeh thats fine and your covers are very accurate
Its just really fun playing the live versions of their songs

They have a live cd called Harrp you can play along to if you ever want to do covers of their live versions

What song is your favourite to play out of them?
Quote by Duffman123
Yeh thats fine and your covers are very accurate
Its just really fun playing the live versions of their songs

They have a live cd called Harrp you can play along to if you ever want to do covers of their live versions

What song is your favourite to play out of them?

well the thing is, I don't want to play on tracks with the guitar included. I'd be playing on top of the guitar part, which would hide the sound of my guitar. Those songs that I covered were the only legit Muse tracks w/out guitar, which means any guitar you hear is me.

HAARP, however, I wouldn't know how to eliminate the guitar part. I suppose I could just play on top of it, but the sound wouldn't be clear to my liking.

My favourite song...hmmm....I've always like the KoC riff. I also like Dead Star and New Born too. I'd like to cover those sometime.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
Hey I checked out your cover of hysteria. I think overall it was very well done. The lead tone was fantastic. I love that song... check out my cover of it on my profile and tell me what you think.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition