Page 1 of 2
im stuck in the friend zone. im crazy about a girl, i tried moving on, couldn't, tried talking to her, didnt help. and its starting to make me feel rather emo. what should i do?
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
You'll get over it whether you like it or not.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Sound like my friend at school.
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
Relationship thread.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by bananahammock
im stuck in the friend zone. im crazy about a girl, i tried moving on, couldn't, tried talking to her, didnt help. and its starting to make me feel rather emo. what should i do?

Same. Just deal with it? there's not much you can do.
Hmm, I'm crazy about this one girl, but thanks to me being shy its hard for me to keep a conversation up, so i don't worry much of the friend zone. Your worries and my worries are sorta the same in a way lol.
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
decide between having her in your life as a friend or not at all.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
thanks cut yourself.. how productive, go kill yourself u worthless peice of **** and save me the bother. yeah its obviously happened before, u ****ing morons, its a complete cliche so someone should be able to help me. but i search barred and lots of people get stuck in the friendzone, its something we could do with knowing. and it doesnt have to helo your life to be a thread, its just me asking for help, dont be so damn selfish as to consider any thread u cant use yourself as worthless. ignorant fools. thanks for the other repsonses
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Quote by bananahammock

sorry but it says it all in bold
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by Trinitron
Relationship thread.

This.

It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by bananahammock
thanks cut yourself.. how productive, go kill yourself u worthless peice of **** and save me the bother. yeah its obviously happened before, u ****ing morons, its a complete cliche so someone should be able to help me. but i search barred and lots of people get stuck in the friendzone, its something we could do with knowing. and it doesnt have to helo your life to be a thread, its just me asking for help, dont be so damn selfish as to consider any thread u cant use yourself as worthless. ignorant fools. thanks for the other repsonses

Flaming people will get you nowhere.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by bananahammock

I love the sense of entitlement you feel when asking for relationship advice on an online forum. Relax.
Quote by bananahammock

Well maybe you should've thought twice about posting such a stupid thread in THE PIT.

Honestly, what did you expect? Find the relationship thread and read the first page, I guarantee you there's something to help you out. Stupid questions get stupid answers.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'm almost positive you are a troll.
Last edited by Old Vendetta\m/ at Sep 22, 2009,
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
Well maybe you should've thought twice about posting such a stupid thread in THE PIT.

Honestly, what did you expect? Find the relationship thread and read the first page, I guarantee you there's something to help you out. Stupid questions get stupid answers.

no one gets answered asking questions in goliath threads. the pit is for any off guitar topic discussion, dont be a nazi, we're not all here for the rapes n luls. and the relationship thread is itslef in the pit, and has nothing on the freindzone. its not a stupid question. its one that doesnt relate to you, u selfish jerk.
Quote by bananahammock
no one gets answered asking questions in goliath threads. the pit is for any off guitar topic discussion, dont be a nazi, we're not all here for the rapes n luls. and the relationship thread is itslef in the pit, and has nothing on the freindzone. its not a stupid question. its one that doesnt relate to you, u selfish jerk.

I'd just stop posting if I was you. No one is going to take your side on this one.
Quote by bananahammock

You haven't read a single word in that thread, obviously.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Sep 22, 2009,
Quote by bananahammock

What? have you even read the first page of the relationship thread?
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
my thread. post all i want if its not spamming.
Quote by bananahammock

Wrong lol....
Quote by bananahammock

lol. You're pretty amusing for a troll.
Quote by bananahammock

can't post pr0nz links ollololollo
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by bananahammock
Quote by bananahammock
Quit flaming.

Put a thread like this in the Pit and it's gonna generate smart-assed replies.
Use the Relationship Thread or just shut up.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by bananahammock

WRONG!!!

The people in the relationship thread do a great job of offering advice to EVERYONE who posts in that thread. And the amount of advice given in the thread on the "friends zone" is huge.

The part that really sucks though, is the comic posted by bendystraw is more true than you realize. Now go to the relationship thread or stop crying.
epic7734

Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by bananahammock

do you KNOW how many pepole the relathionship thread has helped? your an idiot for many reasons gtfo are forums. nobody in the RT thread even wants to help you now. mabey being a arroget twat is the real reason why you guys arn't toghter
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by bendystraw

This deserves a lolangle.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Last edited by notsojoeyb4eva at Sep 22, 2009,
you just move on. its not easy but you just put one foot in front of the other and move on.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by bananahammock

At least they're not in the friend zone.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Give up. its the easiest thing to do. I know you wish there was some really easy way to get out of it but its not worth it in the end, you get screwed over by the girl who decides to make out with one of your friends then within 6 hours tell your other friend that she likes him. it isn't fun.
Where I want to be.
Page 1 of 2