Hey everyone -
Today I received my guitar from Drum City Guitar Land and I am thoroughly pleased! First a quick note - I found the Blackjack for $200 less on on their website than anywhere else PLUS they sent me a Schecter T-shirt, picks of my choosing, more picks from their store, several stickers and a guitar strap - for free! They certainly treat their customers well. Anyway, I absolutely love the sound I get out of my Blackstar HT-5...as my first guitar with actives, I am blown away with the awesomeness of these blackouts! They seriously rock! I seriously recommend this guitar to anyone with a tube amp.

Well here's what you've been waiting for (I presume)...the pics!!

Last edited by r3h0ld3r at Sep 23, 2009,
niiiice.
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop with Seymour Duncan Alnico II's

Seagull 25th anniversary Mahogany Edition

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Siiick.. I love that guitar.... What gauge strings are those?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Damn! I'm so jealous!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Hngd!

nice photography skills!
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
can you still get these from there? I'd been looking at that, and just came back to it and saw that it said sold out 9-16. does that mean they're no longer selling them, or that a new shipment will arrive?
@biga29 - They're 10-46's, so far I'm ok with them

@chrisg7 - Thanks! I guess it's something I should be ok at since I'm a graphic designer

@kryaxysa - Well...funny you should say that...I ordered it on the 16th. haha...so may have gotten the last one!

Seriously though I don't think that'll be the last of em...they probably will get another shipment in soon.
and DCGL offers free set-up and w/e string gauge u want when u order, which is great if you're getting a floydrose. sexi guitar! looks amazing!!

HNGD!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Those are only 10-46's??? For some reason that low E looks huge in the pics...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
That is an amazing binding! HNGD
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Wow thats a nice guitar. HNGD man!
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
that colour, in the avenger shape, would be AWESOME>

but anyways that guitar is very, VERY nice. I've played the white one and it's on of the best guitars I've ever played honestly.
Nice man! HNGD
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Are those SD Blackouts?

EDIT: Nvm. They are.
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Last edited by Lovecannon at Sep 23, 2009,
HNGD I would have gone with floyd but your axe not mine its teh sex though love the binding
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
wasn't it me and biga that helped you decide towards the ATX? we're normally the ones that would. anyways, HNGD, that thing looks amazing. and biga's right, the 6th string looks thicker than a 46 for some reason. well, it might just be the pic or that it's 7 a.m. right now where i am...
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by biga29
Those are only 10-46's??? For some reason that low E looks huge in the pics...

haha, yea that's what they should be anyway. I asked them to stick them on there. They do feel large to me, but that may be because I'm used to fender strings and I recently changed my strats guage to 9's.

And yea, I was thinking about the hellraiser but a few of you guys pointed my attention toward the blackjack and it certainly caught my attention!
Quote by Tedward
that colour, in the avenger shape, would be AWESOME>

Here you go...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
HNGD! Nice axe. Great pics
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
I played one of those. Didn't like it too much. Mainly the finish. I like a crisp, clean finish.

But whatever floats your boat! HNGD!