Hi,

I have a little newbie Question, i play for like 3 weeks guitar now. the thing is i learned myself some tabs and i can play the Nothing else matters solo.
i have a little question about the last part because i can play at the same speed as in the song (kirk)
i play it like this now but it sounds a little off is there someone who can help me maybe there is something wrong in the tab. (BTW this is not the complete last part but this sounds just weird with the 12 between the 15's)

|-----------------------------------------------------------12----------------------------------------|
|---------------------15-------------------------------12--------15-15b-12-----15b-------------|
|--12--14--12-----14br------12------12----14b------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------14-------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

thanks alot !!

Kind regards Alkon
Last edited by Alkon87 at Sep 22, 2009,
ur geetar haz 6 strangs?
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Hey, there's a tab talk section on here, people will answer you more seriously there.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Yeah lol this is the wrong section to get serious answers
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
does b stand for bacon i like bacon
andy mckee

Crack the skye amazing album of 2009

"No reason to get excited." The thief he kindly spoke, "There are many here among us, who feel that life is but a joke."
Quote by phoenix_crush
your guitar goes up to 12?

mine goes to 9000...

>.>
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here