my current recording setup is a line 6 Pod Studio UX1 and Cakewalk SONAR 6 Producer Edition. when i record, the sounds are good. but the playback is horrible, not sound-quality-wise, but just horrible. it lags horribly and makes it impossible to record something while listening to the playback. It breaks up, slows down, and is simply annoying. how do i fix this problem????

thanks
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Quote by kyle62
You need to increase your audio buffer settings.

care to elaborate?

Quote by SlashYourFug
Quit lagging, breaking up, and slowing down while you record the first track.

oh yeah, THATS the problem. me. i first use a mid backing track, and when im recording the first audio track over that, the playback already stars to break up and lag.
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Yeah, ASIO4ALL all the way. Install, select it in Sonar's audio preferences, then in the ASIO4ALL control panel reduce the buffer rate.
Quote by Tombe
With pedals you can throw your guitar down for an impromptu pedal drone solo, whereas if you did that on a rack it would just look like you were programming your washing machine.
ASIO4ALL is LAST resort.

first, check if you have an ASIO driver for the interface/soundcard
If not, check the brand's website for ASIO driver
If they haven't an ASIO driver, then ASIO4ALL is the only choise.