Page 1 of 10
A kid in my school, is smaller than me and he is a sophmor (I am a freshman) His name is Daniel, he thinks he could kick my ass, just because of the difference in grade.
My best friend choked his older brother, Chris unconsious, because he pulled a knife on his girlfriend. Now, Chris got "expelled" last year.
This year, he's back.....WHAT THE ****?!?
Anyways, all of my friends, and my friends friends, know I could just beat the **** out of Daniel. My friend isn't just saying that, he's 18 and a very honest trustworthy guy. Daniel, has picked a fight with me twice in 3 weeks. The 1st time, I was taking off my backpack, and he grabbed it, yet I didn't let go. My friend came over and PICKED DANIEL UP, and set him down a few feet further away. I just set my backpack down, laughing at that.
Daniel called me a few names (pussy, ***, asshole)
My friend and I called him a few names (rectal ranger, cornhole clogger, turd pounder)
Daniel just walked away.
A few days later, same thing, only he just came up to me and bumped me with his chest, acting all tough. He asked if I wanted to fight. I agree'd, set my backpack down, and pushed lightly away from me. My friend came over, and said:
"Look, Daniel, we ain't friends, but I don't want you to get hurt. He may look kinda short and scrawny, but so are you. And you have know idea, what'll happen if you fight him. I'm not just saying that because we've been friends for about 10 years. He watches a ton of MMA, and remember...I choked out your brother, and he hangs out with me. You don't think he knows some pretty sick ****?"
Daniel walked away again.
What should I do, he has challenged me again, since then, I agree'd, and my friend was know where to be seen. I want to blast Daniel so bad. I know I shouldn't but It's been damn close. What should I do if he asks again?
You should make fun of him heartlessly for being such a badass. That's what I'd do. Then if he attacks, ask yourself what Brian Boitano'd do.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

people say "best first response" quite a bit. but this time i actually think it deserves it. best first response sir.
Slap him as flamboyantly as possible, preferably in front of a large crowd. That'll show him who's in charge.
seriously, if you want to fight him, dont do that agree ****. when he comes up to you OUTSIDE ( dont mess up your education ) and is in your face, just beat the **** out of him. youll get first hit and probably win
First, lern to grammer. Second, unless that person named Daniel happens to me, which I seriously doubt due to me not being a sophmore, I don't really care.
Last edited by cornmancer at Sep 22, 2009,
Quote by Mainer
He watches a ton of MMA,

Well if that didn't scare the kid off then i don't know what else you can do.
epic7734
Quote by genghisgandhi
sig change cause of this thread, i got a feeling this will be a new meme

I think your feeling is wrong... But I 'd all the same.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Well... if your not afraid of cops and tickets and **** possibly jail, (They have that at my school) go for it! whomp all over his ass
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
This thread, its alright.

What I would do is pick a time and place and just YOU TWO show up, i hate it when people go around to all their friends asking for back up.
Quote by element166
Well... if your not afraid of cops and tickets and **** possibly jail, (They have that at my school) go for it! whomp all over his ass

Thats not really jail, you know.

EDIT: After further review of your post.....what the hell are you talking about. Are you saying they have a jail cell at your school. Then comparing it to real jail.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Sep 22, 2009,
Quote by epic7734

It is at my school =/
Quote by Bamitchell

Just humor him I guess. I don't really care.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
If I didn't get the 1st shot, It wouldn't be much of a fight. Daniels idea of a fight is:

1. kick opponent in the balls
2. run like a mo-fo.

so before I fight him, Ima actually try to establish some basic rules to keep the fight clean. No low blows, no hair pulling, or eye gouging
Quote by element166
It is at my school =/

Sounds more like detention with bars....lol

so before I fight him, Ima actually try to establish some basic rules to keep the fight clean. No low blows, no hair pulling, or eye gouging
Just remember if you start to get your ass whopped that you have rules, and its better to take an ass whopp'n than to break one of those rules.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Sep 22, 2009,
Quote by Mainer
If I didn't get the 1st shot, It wouldn't be much of a fight. Daniels idea of a fight is:

1. kick opponent in the balls
2. run like a mo-fo.

Where a cup. Pussy.
Quote by Bamitchell

Quote by Mainer

You could not fight him.

1. You get kicked in the balls by a freshman.
2. You beat up a freshman.

How can you win here?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

The word "whomp" makes the whole thing sound very sexual.

So my answer is yes.
You should whomp the fuck out of this guy.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Sep 22, 2009,
Quote by epic7734
Sounds more like detention with bars....lol

Not really i dont fight that much unless theres a total douchebag who punches me first then i whomp on his ass outside of school or in the hallway
Quote by Bamitchell

Quote by epic7734
Well if that didn't scare the kid off then i don't know what else you can do.

seriously back off man, he plays a tonne of Tekken
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
whomp all over him.

whomp sounds so much like a sexual thing... like fapping.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by speakers

See now im scared.
epic7734
Quote by Mainer
y'all is right, screw the rules. I will be seeing him tomorrow, he's gonna get his arse kicked.

pffft, fuck that, just bring a GUN to school!

That'll wipe the smug right of his face!
You both sound like morons. What the hell? He watches a lot of MMA and hangs out with me, that means absolutely nothing. I could be best friends with Chuck Liddell, fighting doesn't work like osmosis or something.

Quote by epic7734

EDIT: After further review of your post.....what the hell are you talking about. Are you saying they have a jail cell at your school. Then comparing it to real jail.

If it's anything like my school they arrest people for fighting in school, causing a public disturbance and assault charges to the starter of the fight.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Sep 22, 2009,
Quote by Mainer
y'all is right, screw the rules. I will be seeing him tomorrow, he's gonna get his arse kicked.

make sure someone records it then puts it on youtube. we will all comment "UG FTW!!!!11!!onehundredeleven!!!11!"

srsly
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by speakers

no, actually I don't. I watch MMA, and do practice it a bit. My record, just against my friends, is 1-1. One win by submission (armbar in 2nd round) One loss by KO. (right hook to the temple.)