Hey. At the moment, my current band is on shakey grounds (commitment issues, creative directions, ect). So I just wanted to advertise that I am a guitarist that may be interested in jamming with others or starting a serious band. Im 20 and I live near Greenville, Ohio and I have been playing for about 6 years. I've had a lot of experience playing on stage and some with recording and I have good equipment and the skills to make it sound good.

Im open to a lot of different kinds of music. I won't name specific bands right here, but if you want to talk music just pm me. Ive been in punk, indie, alt, metal, hardcore bands, and even in the high school jazz band. I can adapt my playing to new and different situations and I'm pretty creative.

So right now Im not sure what's going to be happening in the next few weeks or
months, but if I can find some other people that I can connect well with and have the desire to make creative and original music, I am willing to put the effort in to turn it into something serious.

I just want to make some quality music and have fun and perform live, maybe even tour a little if it becomes successful. The band Im in now just isn't enjoyable to be in because we're not even getting around to playing music anymore.

Well, just let me know if you are interested in jamming, or even if you are a band that needs another guitar player around my area. Thank you!
Two questions:

1) Would you be willing to play in a pop/rock band?

and

2) What are your musical goals and how committed are you to success?