I cant connect. I cant download anything because limewire cant connect to the internet because it detects a firewall. But i turned off my firewall and have turned it off and on a million times and it still says theres a firewall. What can I do? Besides paying for music.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
happens all the time, there is a firewall u dont no about up and u have to disable it somehow, or a temp solution is uninstall then reinstall
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Quote by benx3000
I cant connect. I cant download anything because limewire cant connect to the internet because it detects a firewall. But i turned off my firewall and have turned it off and on a million times and it still says theres a firewall. What can I do? Besides paying for music.

There's your problem right there.

Seriously, why do people still use that damn thing?

Go to the Torrent help and invite thread and ask them to teach you about the wondrous things called torrents. Or, y'know.. research it yourself with that even more wondrous thing called Google.
soul seek (BUT REALLY YOU SHOULD BUY CD'S YOU CORNHOLE CLOGGER)
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Frostwire Ftw!
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
Quote by BadAssMoma
Frostwire Ftw!

yeah man this! *high-five*

that and torrenting, but the loss of TPB will be devastating
Good thing I got a Demonoid! (in b4 invite requests, I don't have any, and Demonoid is down 'for a prolonged period of time' anyway)

basically, when there are single songs I want to get, I use Frostwire, and torrents when I want full albums or bonus tracks
Quote by JazzNick67

Good thing I got a Demonoid! (in b4 invite requests, I don't have any, and Demonoid is down 'for a prolonged period of time' anyway)

Prolonged site maintenance ftl.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by JazzNick67
yeah man this! *high-five*

that and torrenting, but the loss of TPB will be devastating

basically, when there are single songs I want to get, I use Frostwire, and torrents when I want full albums or bonus tracks

I have a Demonoid account too, just because I hear UGers raving at how it has the best stuff. From what I look for, most of the time it doesn't, I can easily find the same torrent on Piratebay with more seeders and leechers. Rarely I find good stuff on Demonoid that isn't on other sites.
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
I have a Demonoid account too, just because I hear UGers raving at how it has the best stuff. From what I look for, most of the time it doesn't, I can easily find the same torrent on Piratebay with more seeders and leechers. Rarely I find good stuff on Demonoid that isn't on other sites.

Good thing Pirate Bay is broken! And you're probably searching it wrong because I have found all music I've ever looked for.
Follow me on Twitter
I do pirate bay, but the torrents open in limewire. so... whatever. I guess i can do bittorent.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Quote by brandon369852
Good thing Pirate Bay is broken! And you're probably searching it wrong because I have found all music I've ever looked for.

Not really since I check Pirate Bay first, if I'm desparate I check Demonoid. I only go there if I can't find it on Pirate Bay, which I don't get how you claim it's "broken".
Quote by brandon369852
Prolonged site maintenance ftl.

Seriously.

I've already got a running list of things to download once it is back up.
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
Not really since I check Pirate Bay first, if I'm desparate I check Demonoid. I only go there if I can't find it on Pirate Bay, which I don't get how you claim it's "broken".

I just remember reading that the site was shut down. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows. That's what I meant about broken.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by due 07
Gee, guess you are actually going to have to but music now.

Haha, good one! Who But's music these days?
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Von.
Haha, good one! Who But's music these days?

lawl that r truly funneh
^^ I try.

In old news, Limewire sucks, Torrents rule.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread