Hiya, I just posted a new song on myspace. It's the first time I've ever really tried to sing, and I just don't know how to feel about it. Please give it a listen and let me know what you think.

www.myspace.com/zacharyvanhaslam

The song is at the very bottom of the list, it's called "Come back to bed". Enjoy, or not.
its not bad at all, and i think you have a pretty good voice, especially if youre new at this. just keep at it, i noticed it was a little off at some points. nice guitar work too
ooh, mellow vibey guitar tone, man. Cool electric melody. The bass is a little loud, where you can the hear the fret slaps and the fifths, it might be a little bit loud.
You vocals remind me of taylor hawkins. I really do like them. Also, good quality. A lot of drum sounds I hear are the loudest thing and sound faker than most of Micheal Jackson's face. But these sound at very real, and at a good level in the mix.
C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202906
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
The guitar sounds fantastic, and you can never have too much bass.

Vocals sound very Foo Fighter-esque, I liked the chill vibe. Solid throughout, especially for a first time singer.
That really great man, really great! Vocals are really good all though, there not as good when the chorues and you start pushing your voice too hard, I'd re do the chorus if I were you I think you could really improve it. Just let it relax! Man this is some good S"£$, Funky as hell!