I felt like making this thread in my frustration that I spent ages (ok, 5 mins) of my life I should have been sleeping in, to make a shoop in this thread only to find it closed by the time I went to post my handiwork.

So if this has ever happened to you, or you found a thread died before you could add your two cents and didn't wanna bump it; feel free to post your pics (a link to the thread they relate to would be helpful).

This will probably fail epically, but at least I tried. And yes, I did use the searchbar.

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
It was closed the first time, and it's probably going to be closed again...

That would be for the same reason they closed it the first time.
Let it die. Just let it die.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Some mod is gonna whomp all over ts face.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by strat0blaster
It was closed the first time, and it's probably going to be closed again...

That would be for the same reason they closed it the first time.
Let it die. Just let it die.

I can understand what you're saying, but the first one was closed because it turned into a discussion about how much of an idiot the TS was for lighting a tank of propane gas on fire but hopefully this will stay vaguely on topic as a thread for people to post their creations that would otherwise just get deleted after the time that had gone into them.

Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Some mod is gonna whomp all over ts face.

If they do, then fair enough; I've had no warnings so far on UG and have been a (hopefully) helpful and positive member of the site, so I'm sure they'd understand and just close the thread maybe giving me a warning in the process.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Sep 23, 2009,
TS is an idiot for lighting a tank of propane on fire, what does everyone else think?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by DisarmGoliath
I can understand what you're saying, but the first one was closed because it turned into a discussion about how much of an idiot the TS was for lighting a tank of propane gas on fire but hopefully this will stay vaguely on topic as a thread for people to post their creations that would otherwise just get deleted after the time that had gone into them.

It's more likely it will be a discussion of your fail by reposting the thread.
Quote by Tire Me.
It's more likely it will be a discussion of your fail by reposting the thread.

Then so be it, at least I tried.
*whomped*
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Well, at least you're having fun flaming me I guess. Feel free to close, mods.

Quote by st.stephen
I didn't mean to bring down your self esteem bro. I thought my pic was pretty funny.

On topic, I've done that countless times. I've come to the conclusion I am a gigantic spam whore.

No need to apologise, my self-esteem is fine; I should have probably known better than to make this thread, especially in a place like the Pit lol. And from an unbiased viewpoint, yes it woulda made me chuckle.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Well, at least you're having fun flaming me I guess. Feel free to close, mods.

I didn't mean to bring down your self esteem bro. I thought my pic was pretty funny.

On topic, I've done that countless times. I've come to the conclusion I am a gigantic spam whore.
Quote by #1 synth
*whomped*

when in the hell did ppl start bringing back Recess...??
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Stupid thread.

*reported*
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by st.stephen

Most Excellent. This is a thread winner and/or thread killer because nothing that follows will be as funny.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Threads that are closed are closed for a reason. So why would you make a thread to post stuff you wish you could have posted in a closed thread?