Alright, on the side I make music based off Reason and my keyboard--anything from film scores to trance. However, been looking into an addition to my music room: spin table. I don't have too much to spend (college student) but wanted to know if you guys have any recommendations.

PS: leave your must-have piece of equipment in the studio, I'm curious.

Thanks pal
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein

[url="http://twigd.squarespace.com]Twigd.squarespace.com The World is Good, Dammit
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Lifesize statue of Ronald McDonald. For inspiration.

this
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by TanyaM
Alright, on the side I make music based off Reason and my keyboard--anything from film scores to trance. However, been looking into an addition to my music room: spin table. I don't have too much to spend (college student) but wanted to know if you guys have any recommendations.

PS: leave your must-have piece of equipment in the studio, I'm curious.

Thanks pal

Spin-table? Turntable?

for trance btw.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

must have piece of equipment: my les paul. even if im not using it that day, it HAS to be there.

hell even if im studying for a test, i bring it downstairs to where im studying and keep it near me for inspiration