Whenever I turn the volume up more than bedroom volume, the sound of my amp gets all bottom-ended an muddy. How can I get more clarity with higher volumes? I use both clean and dirty tones, with the clean ones usually going straight from guitar to amp, and the dirty going through my MT-2 (which sounds awful; I'm trying to refrain from any dirty tones until I get a better dist. pedal but usually I just can't help myself). Also, keep in mind that I sit pretty close to my amp (no more than about 1.5 metres) and my amp sits on the floor as opposed to being on a stand or something.

Cheers.
try lowering the gain and bass on the pedal, unfortunately till your get a better one you're stuck with one of the worst dist pedals ever made
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
Quote by Mybleedinglung8
try lowering the gain and bass on the pedal, unfortunately till your get a better one you're stuck with one of the worst dist pedals ever made

I regret my decision to buy it

But how do you reckon I could get a less muddy clean tone through this amp? Currently, the tone knob is maxed out, the master volume is maxed out, and the gain (which is basically the other volume knob) is pretty low.
and there's the main cause of your problem, pushing the power amp section that hard usually causes it to distort ie get muddy especially through a small speaker that your amp probably has. Aside from changing your amp, trying playing at lower volumes it could help clear stuff up.
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
Quote by Mybleedinglung8
and there's the main cause of your problem, pushing the power amp section that hard usually causes it to distort ie get muddy especially through a small speaker that your amp probably has. Aside from changing your amp, trying playing at lower volumes it could help clear stuff up.

Cheers, I did that and it sounded a bit better. I think I probably could do with a better amp, but for now, what I have will do I guess. Thanks