Definitely one to keep an eye on here boyos.....members from Nocturnal Graves worshipping at the altar of Blood Fire Death Bathory, got some deadly auld tunes. The Serpents Lust EP is cheap as chips from hellsheadbangers, so get it now.

www.myspace.com/thehuntersmoon
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
nice!
from the band name i thought they were going to be some horrific power folk metal band.
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Quote by Stranglehold
Definitely one to keep an eye on here boyos.....members from Nocturnal Graves worshipping at the altar of Blood Fire Death Bathory, got some deadly auld tunes. The Serpents Lust EP is cheap as chips from hellsheadbangers, so get it now.

www.myspace.com/thehuntersmoon

That there pretty much just sold the album. I'll write this band down to check out sometime.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Gotta love the Bathory worship
I swear, your reccs/band threads have never failed to amaze me Stranglehold, great find
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Plus its only about 5 dollars from HH....great distro as always! Cool Angel Witch cover on the EP too.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.