We are looking for a bassist to complete our line up. We are mainly based in Guildford but happy to try out anyone in the Surrey area if you have your own transport and can make it to regular practice sessions.

Main influences are Metallica, Opeth, Megadeth, Slayer, Mastodon, Tool, Dream Theater. Looking for someone who is over 18, has their own transport, is committed and wants to write, rehearse, gig, record and hopefully tour. For a couple of demos, go to www.myspace.com/normandrichometal and let us know if you're interested! Cheers.
whereabouts in guildford are you?
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Out towards Worplesdon but very flexible- we're about a 20 minute walk from the town centre. We have been practising in a studio in Woking recently so happy to try anyone in the area. Are you interested?
yeah, although i don't have transport myself, but depending how far towards worplesdon you are, i should be able to walk it anyway, i'm about a half hour's walk from the town centre myself
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Basically, near the Total garage on Worplesdon road is where 2 of us live. As you are close and 2 of us drive anyway it shouldn't be too much of a problem. You interested in having a jam then? We have been practising in a place called Water Rat in Woking- pretty decent and cheapish. Can send you some tabs, see what you think then organise a session if you like- do you have guitar pro?
sure, sounds good to me. i do indeed have guitar pro, and now i know where worplesdon road is (i thought it was more in the aldershot direction, i checked google maps lol) it does look like you're within walking distance from me anyway
Quote by Heilz

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Nice one. That's cool. At work at the moment but will send you a couple of tabs later. PM your email address or something. You can check out the myspace for a couple of songs and we're working on a cover of Slayer- South of Heaven if you want to look into that. Will check with others and try to organise a session!