Hi guys, I've been messing around with some piano VSTi's and i've come across 1 that i like called DSK acoustiK Keyz. not a bad free piano sound.. but i'm wondering if anyone else out there has found some good golden piano sounds at that fair price of $0
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
If you can get a hold of dimension by cakewalk it has some fairly good sounds. A wide variety, I like the Piano. And the new expansion packs have some ok choirs. I had one choir that was FANTASTIC it came with cakewalk sonar 3 or 4. I don't remember what it was, I should have saved it.

I got my dimension from a less the legal source. I don't know how they look upon that here.. But i am sure you can find it.
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
also i want to sign up for line 6 tone exchange but cant figure out how to be a member
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
I have a quite nice sounding Steinway soundfont you could check out. I'm not sure what kind of piano sound you're looking for, but for a free Steinway, it's very nice.
Quote by Kivarenn82
Hi guys, I've been messing around with some piano VSTi's and i've come across 1 that i like called DSK acoustiK Keyz. not a bad free piano sound.. but i'm wondering if anyone else out there has found some good golden piano sounds at that fair price of $0

http://www.vstplanet.com/

thats a pretty decent site for vst's. theres also a few other sites that have an assload of free vst's. Check an assload out and im srue youll find stuff you may have though youd never want
Kore Player is a free software that comes with one piano sound that's incredible. It's a Native Instruments software that doesn't suck.