What do you normally play in? Are you going to use this guitar to play certain types of music like heavy metal, blues, etc? Your best bet would be to just set it up in standard tuning.
Peavey 6505+
Marshall Jcm-900 Lead 1960 cab
Jackson USA RR1 w/SD blackouts
Jackson Dominion w/SD Distortion
Jackson SLS3 w/SD blackouts
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar
Ibanez CP-9
whatever you most frequently play in....also be sure to have the fine tuner on the E string (lowest string) screwed in enough, low enough, tight enough, however you want to look at it, so that you can still drop that string to a D if you play in drop D at all.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Quote by chuckmehh
whatever you most frequently play in....also be sure to have the fine tuner on the E string (lowest string) screwed in enough, low enough, tight enough, however you want to look at it, so that you can still drop that string to a D if you play in drop D at all.
That'll only work if you have a non-resessed bridge (ie, only dives, no pull-ups). Oterwise you'll end up with the untuned-guitar-from-hell
And even if you'd manage to actually get _a_ somewhat tuned guitar out of it, you'd still have something like a Dropped-D+3/7th (not correct math )
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Quote by chuckmehh

yeh, you can't do that... (reasonably...)
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Drop D it is, sounds ilke too much of a hassle to detune it from Standard :P.. even if it is 1 string..
Quote by Chasing Shadows
Drop D it is, sounds ilke too much of a hassle to detune it from Standard :P.. even if it is 1 string..

It's not a hassle, you just need to know what you're doing.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
yeh, you can't do that... (reasonably...)

I have all my Floyds set up like this and it's fine...I don't know what the deal is...the fine tuners are for tuning and that is all I'm doing
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more