Page 1 of 2
does anyone ever think about there being famous people who have accounts on UG?
do you think that there are?
As far as I can see UG is the best/biggest guitar site on the web so where else would they go?
Many other threads have considered it.

The answer is ... mind your own business.
Learn what the Searchbar is.

This thread has been done so often it's just not funny anymore.

And to actually contribute, as far as i understand Herman Li supposedly has an account.
What i think about more is, if you were to BECOME famous and everyone on here knew, How terrible it would be...

You wouldn't be able to say anything without it being read over and over and analyzed etc.
You would have to think about what you say every time you post.

EDIT:
Quote by Pac-Man Effect
And to actually contribute, as far as i understand Herman Li supposedly has an account.

I wonder if he sees all the **** everyone hangs on him
Last edited by geetar_man0 at Sep 23, 2009,
Famous people would probably go have sex rather than talk about rape and fapping here.
i know the guitarist from paramore learned to play from this website(he says it in an interview on this site). thats the best i got for famous people.
Not famous, but there was this user called airship (?) who was some world acclaimed expert on guitar technique or something. It's been a while since I saw him post though.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Not famous, but there was this user called airship (?) who was some world acclaimed expert on guitar technique or something. It's been a while since I saw him post though.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=813086

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I once starred in an advert for a sofa company, does that count?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
If there are, they sure as hell aren't posting here in the pit.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by entity0009

I'd forgotten about that.
He was a true visionary.
Yea, Slash here.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
That guy who got to Custom Suhr's a while back is from a signed band called "The Ancense"? I can't be 100% if that's the name but eitherway they are pretty cool..and classed as famous by being signed i guess.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

imagine if I became famous and newspaper tabloids went searching for old posts of me posting drunk and going "rolf Kensai likz butts lol"

I foresee a short career
Like another dude said...mind your own business really.
If some famous person would like you to know that he/she is famous...well then they would probably just write on their sig or personal page about their name and career.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Serious answer for Seriuz biznuss:

Rob Chappers has an account somewhere on UG, but i think he prefers to stay in his very own forum. Which i must say is not presented well at all. The people seem kool though, they recently pitched in money for a guitar for this guy who had a bad nervous arm thingamabob,

better than us, we always fall short of buying stuff like teh moonz.
-no sig-
You know, when someone kindly provides you with restroom facilities, you wouldn't go and piss on their carpet. Same logic applies to the searchbar, which UG has been kind enough to provide you.
Quote by Kozlic
Like another dude said...mind your own business really.
If some famous person would like you to know that he/she is famous...well then they would probably just write on their sig or personal page about their name and career.

well obviously or else they would have loads of people pestering them with questions.

but as to using the search bar, I searched this out of curiosity but I don't remember finding anything. sorry I should have searched harder. I was actually surprised not to find something on it.
Quote by xaviergray
You know, when someone kindly provides you with restroom facilities, you wouldn't go and piss on their carpet. Same logic applies to the searchbar, which UG has been kind enough to provide you.

Wow, 2nd page a bit late their...

must have took you...

quite the while...

to think...

of.
-no sig-
Quote by Al4Project
Serious answer for Seriuz biznuss:

Rob Chappers has an account somewhere on UG, but i think he prefers to stay in his very own forum. Which i must say is not presented well at all. The people seem kool though, they recently pitched in money for a guitar for this guy who had a bad nervous arm thingamabob,

better than us, we always fall short of buying stuff like teh moonz.

Yeah, that was simply amazing. I'm also there and though I don't post much, I usually read what people say and they're all very nice guys. And Rob is amazing too, of course

Also, as someone else said, Peter Joseph from The Absence is here too (but not very often).
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Quote by Al4Project
Wow, 2nd page a bit late their...

must have took you...

quite the while...

to think...

of.

No, I happened upon this thread when it had several posts already. Also since I am a discriminatory gentleman, I laugh at you for using 20ppp.
Quote by geetar_man0

EDIT:
I wonder if he sees all the **** everyone hangs on him

I wouldn't be surprised if he started alot of that sh*t just to see how people would react. He probably doesn't care, he's just sitting there thinking "and who has the record deal?"
Some guys from total guitar come and ask the opinions of the pit for some absurd reason.
there not really famous just sorta high up.

and
^^^ what the hell is ppp.
-no sig-
Quote by Al4Project
Some guys from total guitar come and ask the opinions of the pit for some absurd reason.
there not really famous just sorta high up.

and
^^^ what the hell is ppp.

posts per page.
Quote by CoreysMonster
imagine if I became famous and newspaper tabloids went searching for old posts of me posting drunk and going "rolf Kensai likz butts lol"

I foresee a short career

Headline:

Famous <<insert band name here>> guitarist has a history as a closet Venga Boys Fan!
Few underground bands' members post in teh metool forem once in a while, that's about it as far as I know.
I heard one of the members of Fall Out Boy had an account here for awhile. I'm not sure who he is or what his name was, but I never really cared.

Fall Out Boy sucks anyway
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Page 1 of 2