ok well, my parents need some money so they are suing my grannys nurcing home saying they beat her so it got me thinking

so yeah, that would kinda suck if they really did beat up the old people, but then again i have to admit i see why they would do it cause it sounds kind of funny

so anyway what does the pit think
Quote by randydaniels12
ok well, my parents need some money so they are suing my grannys nurcing home saying they beat her so it got me thinking

so yeah, that would kinda suck if they really did beat up the old people, but then again i have to admit i see why they would do it cause it sounds kind of funny

so anyway what does the pit think

Wait, what sounds funny?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
I can't really see the humour in beating old people.

Well I can, but not in the "They're helpless, they're refered to us because they can no longer function on their own...LET'S GET 'EM." way.
So wait..

Your parents need money so they're just going to sue some nurses? With no evidence?

You sound American.
I think it's morally unacceptable to sue the nursing home under false pretenses.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Your parents are suing a nursing home for beating your gran, when they didn't actually beat your gran - and you think beating your gran could be construed as kind of funny?
"Old people burning, old people burning (put your hands up);
Old people burning, old people burning (that's kinda meesed up)"
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Sueing a nursing home? yeah, because they don't need money.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ