it took me less than an hour to write this song so if you find anything that should be changed or could be better let me know plis :p thanks and enjoy!

I know when I wake up
Maybe I should give up
Because all my luck seems to have gone away

I forget my umbrella
And dressed like a cinderella
A car over a puddle and I end up wet

Then once at the office
I get a cup of coffee
And mister universe makes me drop it on my dress

I finish all my work
But thanks to this jerk
There's a power cut that deletes all my effort

CHORUS:
Isn't it a bad day
Even for a monday?
But it makes no difference
I won't fall apart
The whole world might burn up
My whole life might end up
But this crazy smile
won't vanish that fast

The phone rings I answer
Today is like a cancer
Because it's my boyfriend well I should call him my ex

I want to take a cab
It's a long way back
But it seems I'm nothing noone notices I am there

I begin to walk
All around the blocks
My foot in a sewer my heel's forever gone

Then once back at home
A peaceful bath with foam
But there's no hot water ok so today I am done

CHORUS x2

'Cause my friends will be there
And I know they'll take care
Of every little detail
And keeping a smile
So today it might seem
I have a jinx on me
But I'm the luckiest person
'Cause I have you as my friends
Last edited by the gift at Sep 24, 2009,
I enjoyed reading this. I could see the day you were having vividly in my mind. I do not think you need the last verse/bridge(or is that some signature phrase that appears at the end of all your posts?) after the 2 choruses.
It seems to come out of no where, almost like an explination as to why your going to be ok and I had already assummed that by the line "ok so today I'm done.
Quote by jnyrch
I enjoyed reading this. I could see the day you were having vividly in my mind. I do not think you need the last verse/bridge(or is that some signature phrase that appears at the end of all your posts?) after the 2 choruses.
It seems to come out of no where, almost like an explination as to why your going to be ok and I had already assummed that by the line "ok so today I'm done.

it's like an ending for the song. it means like i don't mind what may happen because my friends are the best ever and i know they'll always be there
Cool, I like it- do you write the music to go with it as well or do you write lyrics only?
I liked that- what did you use to do the recording? I posted a set of lyrics song is called "Its All Right" see what you think if you have the time.
Quote by jnyrch
I liked that- what did you use to do the recording? I posted a set of lyrics song is called "Its All Right" see what you think if you have the time.

the program i used is audacity, and (you'll laugh at this) i used the mics from the singstar to record! haha
that is funny- I have no idea how I am going to get any songs posted anytime soon, but look for more lyrics