My prediction-

ITT: Metal chicks we'd bone. In before Angela Gossow and Cristina Scabbia.

The feminist case-

They'd never sleep with metal nerds like us.
Very curious to read this, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Will post some remarks later if I get around to it/have anything worthwhile to say.

EDIT: our attention, rather.
Honestly... I hate feminists...

YOU HAVE VAGINAS... WE GET IT

Edit: Honestly if women want to make metal, then they should go for it... they don't need some movement or special attention
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by ChemicalFire
Honestly... I hate feminists...

YOU HAVE VAGINAS... WE GET IT

Edit: Honestly if women want to make metal, then they should go for it... they don't need some movement or special attention

This.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
It's seems like the author is whining about some secret conspiracy in the metal community to exclude females, and because of that it's "the realm of the uneducated and immature".

It's a pretty old discussion, if there were more females creating quality metal, they would get more attention, simple as that.

One problem with women in metal is that they tend to try to draw more attention to the fact that they play metal and have vaginas, rather than the quality of their music.
A good example of a full female band tht doesn't do this however, is Gallhammer. As far as I know they haven't played the "woman card" in order to get attention, just by the quality of their music. If more female band had this attitude, then all females in metal would be taken more seriously.

And just to add... I, and probably many else would love to see some more women in the metal community. It would be nice standing infront of a stage, headbanging, surrounded by a bunch of long-haired sweaty headbanging women, rather than a bunch of long-haired sweaty headbanging dudes for a change.
Last edited by Guitarmike123 at Sep 23, 2009,
More women need to listen to and play metal, so I can have a girlfriend in the car with me who want try to take my cd out and put on the radio... >: [
I do like how Angela Gossow says that being a musician is more important than dressing like one, good for her, even though she's just a vocalist in a metalcore band.

Haha, ANUS, oh you!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too