If I donate blood next Tuesday, how long should wait before consuming alcoholic beverages? Will I be able to drink again by the weekend?
never, alcohol is bad for you.
Don't help save one life and destroy your own the next weekend.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
EDIT: I misread, I scanned your post and thought you meant drinking BEFORE donating blood.

And before you say "who would be that stupid" I will remind you of where you are.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Last edited by osXtiger at Sep 23, 2009,
You'll be able to drink whenever you like. You'll just get a massive hangover if you drink on Tuesday.

Problem with donating blood is you lose a pint of fluid, so it dehydrates you. Just depends how quickly you can replace that. If you drink lots of water you can have the deficit replaced by Wednesday.

Bottom line: don't worry, and REHYDRATE!

J.

BTW: yes, I am a doctor.
UG FORUM
Your 21st Century Ant Farm
Corroborating Sturgeon's Law Since 2003
You will be able to drink a nice refreshing cold beer ('cause you've earned it after blood donation) the minute you step out of that chamber. Ask the nurse to join you while you're at it.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by CrackAddict2000
You will be able to drink a nice refreshing cold beer ('cause you've earned it after blood donation) the minute you step out of that chamber. Ask the nurse to join you while you're at it.

Damn right.

Reward yourself.

J.
UG FORUM
Your 21st Century Ant Farm
Corroborating Sturgeon's Law Since 2003
Quote by Sewe Dae
You'll be able to drink whenever you like. You'll just get a massive hangover if you drink on Tuesday.

Problem with donating blood is you lose a pint of fluid, so it dehydrates you. Just depends how quickly you can replace that. If you drink lots of water you can have the deficit replaced by Wednesday.

J.

^This.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Quote by Sewe Dae

J.

The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by Sewe Dae

J.

Wow you're no fun
Hi!

Sig Retired.