I've been looking at the Hardwire Delay and I was wondering what are your thoughts?

I've watched a couple videos and I'm impressed with what it has.

So, thoughts?
Thanks & Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I would take TC nova repeater over it anytime.
It's too much like the dd 7 imo
^ + a million. i just got a nova repeater, and i've played the dl-8. the nova repeater beats the hell out of it, hands down. it's worth the extra 19 dollars or whatever it is.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
As a DL-8 owner I can honestly say I wish I'd just paid the extra $20 for the Nova Repeater. Unfortunately, at the time, I didn't know the Nova Repeater existed.

I'm still happy with the DL-8. It's got the same kinda features as the DD-7 but does it all better.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Does the nova have a looper? I really liked the 20 seconds of loop on the hardwire.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Quote by tr3nt
Does the nova have a looper? I really liked the 20 seconds of loop on the hardwire.
No, the Nova Repeater doesn't have a looper.

Here is the TC Electronics page for the Nova Repeater where you can find a full list of specifications.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
When I bought my DL-8, the Nova Repeater didn't exist.

I'm pretty happy with it (love the sound quality, looper) but my caveat is with the looper in that you have to hold it down and release to start a new loop, instead of clicking once to start and click again to end the loop.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Can you think of any reasons you prefer the Nova over the Hardwire?

Hardwire > Nova ?
Nova > Hardwire ?

and why? Still haven't got a really good reason..

I choose by UG opinions, and youtube. I'm $30 in gas away from a store that sells guitar gear, and I'm not guaranteed they will even have it :P.

Nova > Hardwire because of features, sound quality, delay models and versatility (not to say the Hardwire sounds bad)

Hardwire > Nova because it's smaller, has a looper, and is RED (!)
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Hmm I loved the looper on the hardwire =\.

well i guess you have to decide if you want the more/better-quality features of the nova, or the looper on the hardwire.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
I bought mine mainly for the loop function, it's a pretty cool pedal but the 2 and 8 second delay modes I personally see no use for, could have put something else in there place.
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
Quote by Helbent Revenge
it's a pretty cool pedal but the 2 and 8 second delay modes I personally see no use for
Ditto.
Quote by Marty Friedman