I'm wanting to get a cheap but good 2x12 cabinet(though will get a 4x12 if I happen to run into a good deal) for my Valveking. I play hard rock/metal and have a budget of roughly $300. I'm more than happy to go used.
Look for Avatars, mine is the best money I've spent in guitar so far. No matter what I end up buying or selling ampwise, I have a feeling it'll sit on my Avatar.

Edit: I'd just save a bit more and get one direct from them, though. They're about $450 shipped, and you decide what speakers to put in them. Trust me you will not regret spending the extra. This will be your last cab, if you so choose.

EditEdit: I've heard VKs do very well with closed back, V30 cabs, so I'd do that whatever you do.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Sep 23, 2009,
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely look into it and have heard good things. But am still open to any other ideas anyone has.
Also I should add; when you order you will talk directly with the owner, and he will make suggestions based on your criteria, if you ask. He will personally guarantee, and ensure the item ships quickly (if you call now he'll have it out tonight.) Also they package it very well so there are no issues with shipping damages.

Basically I'm just saying, for the extra money you pay, you get a lot of piece of mind.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I'm looking on the site and it looks like what I'll most likely be going with. I really wish I could find a used one so I wouldn't have to save up more money but I understand what you're saying and I believe the extra money's worth it.