One38....I just joined this band.

We are a Christian acoustic/alternative band. Kinda like A Rocket To The Moon mixed with Relient K.

myspace.com/one38band

tell me how we are....but please don't get mad because we are Christian.
We will wear compassion. We will wear it,
and the gates of hell won't stand against it.
we are 138
did you name your band after the misfits song
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Certainly not my cup of tea musicly or lyricly but keep doing what your doing if it makes you happy.
Good luck.
Edit: oh and what does one38 mean?
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by NY_FootBall49
we are 138
did you name your band after the misfits song

nope

One38 comes from the bible. after Psalms 138

I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; before the "gods" I will sing your praise. I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted. May all the kings of the earth praise you, O LORD, when they hear the words of your mouth. May they sing of the ways of the LORD, for the glory of the LORD is great. Though the LORD is on high, he looks upon the lowly, but the proud he knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me. The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.

Last edited by Mr. Sora at Sep 23, 2009,
Alright there preachy I really don't care. No need to quote bible verses I'm good.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
I wouldn't call that being preachy. He was asked what the name meant and he just replied. Chill a little.
''In the depths of a mind insane,
fantasy and reality are the same!''- Slayer, Dead Skin Mask
Quote by ThorDevlin
I wouldn't call that being preachy. He was asked what the name meant and he just replied. Chill a little.

thank you bro.