ok i got a peavy vyper 15 amp. its nice i like the sound but when my lows are at about 2 thirds it sounds like the whole thing is vibrating. its sitting on a trunk so i dont know if thats it or what....
Put it on a carpet or put some weight on it.
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
1. Take it off the trunk
2. Go to your local Guitar Center and try a the same amp there and see if you get the same thing.
I have a Vypyr 30 watt and it does me fine and I dont get the rumble so its probably either your amp or the trunk. If it turns out to be the amp, call peavey or just exchange it.
This happened to me.

Take off the Peavey logo on the front of the amp. If the rumbling still exists, take off the whole metal bar that holds up the logo.
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
This happened to me.

Take off the Peavey logo on the front of the amp. If the rumbling still exists, take off the whole metal bar that holds up the logo.

wow i didnt know it did that does it just pop off?
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
This happened to me.

my old peavey rage 158 used to rattle, i put a piece of ductape over the logo and it went away so i reckon this should fix your problem.
Quote by SouthernPunk777
wow i didnt know it did that does it just pop off?
It has two screws holding it on. There is no metal bar. That must be a different amp. I doubt the log rumbles. It's lightweight plastic.
Put it on a carpet or something, but yeah, Vypyrs are buzzing at high volumes and low frequencies.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz