Page 1 of 3
i looked on forum but most thing i got was about pubes and people trolling on threads.

i know of the few options which is
1. shaving but i think hair grows more and you get those pimple kind of things
2.waxing extremely painful
3.removal cream(veet)

should i wax even though is incredibly painful and how long will it last that way?
will my hair grow back more or the same amount?

or should i use removal cream?how long will it last?
will the hair grow thicker or longer?

any other suggestions or what is the best way?
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Burn it off with pure friction heat
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last time I tried to get rid of it it kinda attacked me, so...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Why did CTFOD quickly delete his post?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

duct tape

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
You have only 2 options:
- Leave it.
- Rip it out with your bare hands.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
I am a man and do not remove it?

This.

I mean really bro who waxs there chest.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
you guys are asses lol. im seriously looking for answer i tried the search and trust me the search thing sucks i coulnt find anything more than pubes thread

my gf is nagging me about it and i want to avoid waxing if possible
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Quote by stefan1988
you guys are asses lol. im seriously looking for answer i tried the search and trust me the search thing sucks i coulnt find anything more than pubes thread

my gf is nagging me about it and i want to avoid waxing if possible

Tell your girlfriend that you're straight.
shave, clean, after-shave in all seriousness.

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
You gotta wax dude, that's what I do, tried to find another way but there just isn't...
the creams 'melt' away the hair. i've never tried it cause im scared it'll come back 10x thicker and that's the last thing i need. but i've heard good things about those creams etc. iunno how long they last for though.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Do her in the ass so she doesn't have to worry about chest hair.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Dude, ur a guy, shaving off ur chest is a bit stupid. Ok so if it goes over the top then fair enough. But if your girlfriend doesnt like it, then she must be a lesbo or something dude, cos whats wrong with a hairy chest.
shave, clean, after-shave in all seriousness.

wouldn't your hair grow quicker and thicker?

I shave. Use foam to avoid the pimples.

i did use shaving cream and got this pimples with kind of hair inside

Tell your girlfriend that you're straight.

she wanted to get piercing in nose but i didn't wanted so she told me if i wax she wouldn't get it
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Waxing is your only option friend, I'm sorry. If you do however choose to go with the creme "Nair" stuff make sure you put lots of it directly on your nipples

If your girlfriend wants you to be "hairless" then she should just become a lesbian and get it over with. Men have body and facial hair...get over it. Yeah the studs in movies are all waxed up nice and shiny but hey they're getting paid for it! You're not.
All my chick friends and exes have liked my chest hair. They run their fingers through it when I don't have a shirt on...and I'm flexing...and I look good...all three very rarely happen at once around girls though.

Get an epilator. It rips your hair out and hurts like a mother ****ing gorilla raping you but after like the 4th time doing it, it'll start taking a lot longer to grow back to the point where you only have to do it once a month.
If you're hairy all over, don't just shave your chest, nobody likes a guy who only has hair pants and a hair cape(back hair and no chest hair)
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Quote by Wesseem
the creams 'melt' away the hair. i've never tried it cause im scared it'll come back 10x thicker and that's the last thing i need. but i've heard good things about those creams etc. iunno how long they last for though.

Reddit:
Quote by stefan1988
wouldn't your hair grow quicker and thicker?

That it comes out thicker is just a myth. It feels thicker when it's just growing out because it's shorter and you're not use to it.

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
Last edited by RedOrange at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by guitaristben
Dude, ur a guy, shaving off ur chest is a bit stupid. Ok so if it goes over the top then fair enough. But if your girlfriend doesnt like it, then she must be a lesbo or something dude, cos whats wrong with a hairy chest.

Some people just don't like body hair.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
And if she has a hairy asshole, you could suggest she shave that to get even.

All I can see is someone cornholing a wookie.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
All my chick friends and exes have liked my chest hair. They run their fingers through it when I don't have a shirt on...and I'm flexing...and I look good...all three very rarely happen at once around girls though.

Get an epilator. It rips your hair out and hurts like a mother ****ing gorilla raping you but after like the 4th time doing it, it'll start taking a lot longer to grow back to the point where you only have to do it once a month.
If you're hairy all over, don't just shave your chest, nobody likes a guy who only has hair pants and a hair cape(back hair and no chest hair)

im hairy as hell dude. i have like a cross in my chest and have it all around the body some of it on my back and some even around my neck and tiny hairs on face like cheeks

and if i shave my gf say she might do more stuff to me cuz she hates eating the hairs lol
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
That it comes out thicker is just a myth. It feels thicker when it's just growing out because it's shorter and you're not use to it.

i dunno if it comes out thicker or what but i do have more hair after i tried shaving once and the hair is like dark as hell now
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Quote by stefan1988

she wanted to get piercing in nose but i didn't wanted so she told me if i wax she wouldn't get it

How about let her get the piercing?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Leave it and be proud you have it like a man....
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
electric trimmer

I am man, I am hairy.... but while keeping it neat and not having the forests of middle earth growing on my chest
tell your girlfriend to **** off.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
How about let her get the piercing?

it looks trashy >_< and i don't like piercings or tattoos on women
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Flamethrower it off. The problem of course is that you may not have SKIN left.

But of course this solves all your problems.

No Skin+No Hair.

Unless hair grows on flesh
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Page 1 of 3