so last night i was trying to play roller coaster tycoon 3, but i couldn't see the mouse.

normally this game works fine, but i tried again today and the mouse is still invisible.

does anyone know how to fix this?
Drink a visible potion. You can research it at the medical research department, if you manage to find two scientists good in that field.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by fenderdude06
so last night i was trying to play roller coaster tycoon 3, but i couldn't see the mouse.

normally this game works fine, but i tried again today and the mouse is still invisible.

does anyone know how to fix this?

Ask your cat.
*buh dum tish*

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Computer thread?
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by shattamakar
Ask your cat.
*buh dum tish*

...am i missing something here?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
If you press CTRL, does a circle appear around your mouse?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by leony03
...am i missing something here?

TS can't see the mouse on his computer screen. You know, the mouse. So, Shattamaker, that crafty devil, him, he made a funny about how cats sniff out/find/kill mice.

Geddit?
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
TS can't see the mouse on his computer screen. You know, the mouse. So, Shattamaker, that crafty devil, him, he made a funny about how cats sniff out/find/kill mice.

Geddit?

Oh dear. I need to sleep lol . Goodnight UG
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Eddie4President

Geddit?

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Eddie4President

Geddit?

Bahhh, I get it now. Clever... But too clever, you see.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

uninstall the game and install it again. Copy the saved games to a different folder so they're not deleted. Although I think they're not deleted anyways. This thread made me want to play Diablo2.
well... see ya
I am quite visible!

But what the guy above said, try reinstalling the game.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
I am quite visible!

But what the guy above said, try reinstalling the game.

Damn you

I was hoping you'd posted something unrelated so I could say "Haha, where are you? You must be invisible. "

One day I'll have my moment.
Quote by greenelephants
Damn you

I was hoping you'd posted something unrelated so I could say "Haha, where are you? You must be invisible. "

One day I'll have my moment.

I'd say that it's unlikely you'll get a chance to make an invisible mouse joke about me again, but...this is the Pit, so who knows
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy