anyway, me and my friend did a Paint It Black Cover last weekend, and I though it was pretty darn good. hes awesome at singing. anyway, watch it here.

hope you enjoy.

edit: C4C!
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Last edited by alexdoabismo at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by codyadamscea
Its pretty good, the only thing bad was the guitar tone but it may of just been the camera. The singing and guitar playing were both good. The solo was also very good.
C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1204345

no, the guitar tone is truly bad. i was using my crappy epiphone instead of my Fender and I had to keep overdrive on in order to be able to play the solo (no pedals FTL!)
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Quote by alexdoabismo
no, the guitar tone is truly bad. i was using my crappy epiphone instead of my Fender and I had to keep overdrive on in order to be able to play the solo (no pedals FTL!)

oh, it still sounded good.
Utah's Token Black Guy
sounds really good, the only issue i could think of was the tone and you already explained that one
really good!
although as mentioned, the tone left more to be desired.
good solo too!
and the singing was pretty good too!
Gear:

Agile AL-3000, Tribal Blue
Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

Check out my band: Come Forth
On myspace: Come Forth TX