I have a cat family keeps in the house. Sometimes we let him outside for ~30 minutes, because he loves to go outside. A couple months back (probably 3, maybe 4) my mom was petting him with this glove she got at a pet store that supposed to get rid of some of his loose fur. He usually likes it a lot, but he started hissing at my mom, and started doing that weird angry meow cats do, so she grabbed him and took him in the house and eventually he started acting normal.

So today, I took him outside, and I was just petting him, not doing anything wrong, and he was fine, then outta nowhere he started hissing at me and then screeching at me, I ran in the house, he kept following me, then I just ran in a room and closed the door. He hissed at my mom twice, and then he started acting normal again, like it never happened. I saw some small slightly bleeding cuts, on on my right leg, two on my left ankle (they don't look like bites, I think they're scratches). He even cut my sock open.

Do you guys think anything is wrong the cat? Or do any of you guys who have cats have seen them do this?
He has seen... THE EYES!!

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Idk wtf is going on with your pussy but it means I get to post this again

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I don't run from cats - not even lions and tigers. Feel like a girl now? Good.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by The Madcap
I have a cat family keeps in the house. Sometimes we let him outside for ~30 minutes, because he loves to go outside. A couple months back (probably 3, maybe 4) my mom was petting him with this glove she got at a pet store that supposed to get rid of some of his loose fur. He usually likes it a lot, but he started hissing at my mom, and started doing that weird angry meow cats do, so she grabbed him and took him in the house and eventually he started acting normal.

So today, I took him outside, and I was just petting him, not doing anything wrong, and he was fine, then outta nowhere he started hissing at me and then screeching at me, I ran in the house, he kept following me, then I just ran in a room and closed the door. He hissed at my mom twice, and then he started acting normal again, like it never happened. I saw some small slightly bleeding cuts, on on my right leg, two on my left ankle (they don't look like bites, I think they're scratches). He even cut my sock open.

Do you guys think anything is wrong the cat? Or do any of you guys who have cats have seen them do this?

Really?

Seriously, my cat does that sometimes too, and I think it's normal.
Quote by metalh3ad88
Sounds like your cat's feline a little down.

Dude that was genius!
The playground of the world
nice^

My cat doesn't do that, so...

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
Quote by The Madcap

It's called petting aggression and most cats have it. Even if they enjoy being petted, for some reason the way cats brains are wired they often reach a point where they instantly become enraged. It's basically a 'I don't like being touched' disorder that most cats are born with, probably as a result of their natural tendency to be solitary animals.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by metalh3ad88

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Sounds like a normal cat to me.
Kill it while you still can.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by The Madcap

You wussy. My cat has done this before.

What I do: f*cking fight him to show him who's the boss.

"But oh noez he scratchez da ****z out of me and goez bezerk-" I know, my cat went like that too, but after doing some MMA on him he understood. You shouldn't* like kick him or hit him, just control him with only a little bit of brutality.

Quote by Vornik
It's called petting aggression and most cats have it. Even if they enjoy being petted, for some reason the way cats brains are wired they often reach a point where they instantly become enraged. It's basically a 'I don't like being touched' disorder that most cats are born with, probably as a result of their natural tendency to be solitary animals.

Also, this.

But if you "counter attack", he'll just end up running away. When my cat does it, he just like, jumps and get his conscience back cause he understands that he's messing with the wrong guy.

But with my BROTHER, oooh sh*t it's very different.
Last edited by kevC4 at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by kevC4
You wussy. My cat has done this before.

What I do: f*cking fight him to show him who's the boss.

"But oh noez he scratchez da ****z out of me and goez bezerk-" I know, my cat went like that too, but after doing some MMA on him he understood. You shouldn't* like kick him or hit him, just control him with only a little bit of brutality.

Escalate? With a fucking cat?

Do you want to die?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse

Do you want to die?

Don't get between Darwin and his proofs Steve.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by SteveHouse

Do you want to die?

I understand that they really like, flip a tit very hardcore but let's say that I know how to deal with these things. And my cat is one though bastard.
Quote by kevC4
I understand that they really like, flip a tit very hardcore but let's say that I know how to deal with these things. And my cat is one though bastard.

Your cat is gonna claw your throat out while you sleep, my friend. I suggest one of these.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Kensai
He has seen... THE EYES!!

NNNNOOOOO!!!!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I'm not vet but it sounds like hes coming down from a cat-nip binge... maybe I should be a vet.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Animals seem to be sensitive to sound, maybe there is a sound outside that makes your cat go crazy and when it goes inside it stops cause it can't hear it anymore. Well that's one theory.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

My cat died 8 years ago from kidney failure, likely caused by anti-freeze. It was an indoor cat and our neighbors didn't like us. My grandma may or may not have poisoned their dog a couple years later.
Quote by kevC4

At first I lol'd.

But then I was like o_O

c***ididthar?

EDIT: wtf? since when did they start starring out wut? I haven't been to the pit for a while since yesterday or 2 days ago or something...
Last edited by ItsOnlyGNR at Sep 23, 2009,
He's on his period.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
It is most likely the sudden exposure to sunlight that triggers a reactory gland in your cat's cerbral cortex. This feline adaptation progressed over time during the evolutionary process of the saber toothe tiger, and when this primitive instinct is re engaged by sunlight, the cat can have momentary lapses of ice age violence.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by The Madcap
He even cut my sock open.

Things could be worse.
I mean, that s could have been a c.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Yeah, yeah, I ran. We've had him for years and he's never gotten this mad. I thought he was rabid or some shit since he had a little episode with a rat the other day.
Quote by metalh3ad88

Why the **** was that so funny
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
a bunch of people are giving you a bunch of stupid answers. I dunno yeah sometimes my cat gets angry just like that when you pet him in the wrong spot for too long, I dunno I wouldn't be too worried unless he does in unprovoked.
Quote by kevC4
But with my BROTHER, oooh sh*t it's very different.

depending on what kind of different you're talking about it sound like my cat. my cat is great to me, and everyone else in the house, but when he's alone with my brother he likes to attack him. he does this to no one else except my 9 yr old cousin(who happens to be very annoying and persistent.).
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
has your cat had its shots? could be feline fever? take him to the vet!