I'm sure alot of you saw what kanye west did to taylor swift @ the VMAs. If not go to youtube & see it...but that is sooo classless. I think he should be banned from attending award shows for awhile, especially the VMAs. He throws a big hissy fit everytime he goes there. Idc if you don't like taylor's music or think that she shouldn't have won, that's just lame to do. All he did was make people feel bad for Taylor & make them see how big of a trashy piece of **** he really is.

What do y'all think of this? & if you were in taylor's place how would you have reacted? I wouldve said something along the lines of "Shouldn't you be burying your mom or something jackass?" that woulda shut him up.

09ers........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'm guessing - just guessing - this has been done before.

*reported*
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
A little late.
There's a huge thread on this.
And a new meme.
And a shoop thread.
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Yeah, I really think this is ban-worthy... I swear to God that doesn't exist.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Hey I've been gone I'm not gonna waste my time looking back in the threads to see if its been talked about before so y'all can go **** yourselves
Quote by WackyGreen420
Hey I've been gone I'm not gonna waste my time looking back in the threads to see if its been talked about before so y'all can go **** yourselves

Cereally, there's a title search feature for a reason. Takes ~5 seconds.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
yo im happy for ya, imma let you finish but the search bar is one of the best functions on UG of all time
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I don't listen to Taylor Swift, but I hate Kanye's attitude all the time, so I say BAN KANYE! lol ... From everything.
ok guys **** off sorry for committing the horrendous sin of talking about something youve talked about before on here....I'm being sarcastic
Quote by WackyGreen420

They never learn...

Quote by WackyGreen420
ok guys **** off sorry for committing the horrendous sin of talking about something youve talked about before on here....I'm being sarcastic
You don't get it, do you?
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by speakers
yo im happy for ya, imma let you finish but the search bar is one of the best functions on UG of all time

Lol
Quote by WackyGreen420

I didn't catch that.

Oh, sweet Texas.
Quote by WackyGreen420

Sarcasm......no way?!
Yo WackyGreen420 I'm happy for you and I'm goin let you finish but this is old.
Utah's Token Black Guy

His angry responses are what makes this thread.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by speakers
yo im happy for ya, imma let you finish but the search bar is one of
ahhhh ****, dog, I'm gonna let you finish, cuz that was one of the best uses of the meme of all time.

Quote by speakers
the best functions on UG of all time
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by WackyGreen420

What do y'all think of this? & if you were in taylor's place how would you have reacted? I wouldve said something along the lines of "Shouldn't you be burying your mom or something jackass?" that woulda shut him up.

You're a fucking idiot.

That way to far, your a knob
yo wackygreen420, im happy for you and ima let you finish, but old news is old.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack