On sunday night I was cleaning my ear's with cotton swabs, I must've pushed one in too far because now the sound that I can hear from my left ear is muffled, as if I was covering my ear. I can also feel a pressure inside my ear. I called the doctors but they can't see me until wednesday at the earliest . Any ideas on how to unblock an ear?
Plug your nose up and try to blow it. They'll pop.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
the pit =/= doctor
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Agreed. Plug your nose with your fingers then blow out your nose. The pressure should unlock your ears
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Don't push the cotton swab into the hole in your ear. (The one inside your ear, not leading into it.)
Cotton swabs should not be used for ear cleaning for this reason
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

that's part of why when i take showers, i'll let water into my ears to get stuff out, then use a cotton swab to just get the little that is still there.
Pushed it in too far eh? Never were the same after eh? Go on...

but really
+
Goodness gracious me!
Last edited by Bizarro at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by metalmlitiachaz
this will solve AWL your problems. lol, that was bad, but i had to.

Quote by MuffinBrain

OH GOD!!!

I definitely didn't see that one coming.
My first lol stack

SIGNATURE

tacos are an excellent source of everything thats in tacos
If you were sick recently it might be that. I had the same kind of thing for a while, it scared the bejesus out of me, but it went away in a few weeks.
Needs a new sig

Scandanavian Metal > American Thrash/Groove> Everything Else

Gear:
Jackson JS32T Kelly
Ibanez RG120
RavenRG60
Boss Metal Zone