All right. I'm getting tired of everyone posting in threads "use the search bar". Godammit, it is annoying, and nobody will listen, and nobody would care. We are not going waste our time doing that every time we make a thread, because unlike you guys, we have lives other than masturbating.
Been done before, use the search bar next time.

Also, mandatory "reported".
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
You have been here for a month and your sick of it, you will not last very long in the pit
yo dawg we heard you liek searchbars, so we put a searchbar in yo searchbar so you could search while you search.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by cgmetallica1981
we have lives other than masturbating.

you mean, there is stuff to do other than masturbate?????

Oh and I forgot, also that *reported* crap. It doesn't threaten me.

toughyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Metallizach
yo dawg we heard you liek searchbars, so we put a searchbar in yo searchbar so you could search while you search.

so i can waste double the time? yaaaay
Quote by cgmetallica1981
Oh and I forgot, also that *reported* crap. It doesn't threaten me.

its not supposed to threaten you. I just *facedesk*'d through my goddamn table. posting *reported* is intended to warn others that you have reported the thread, and they should refrain from further posting.
L3RN T3H R00LZ NUB
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
its not supposed to threaten you. I just *facedesk*'d through my goddamn table. posting *reported* is intended to warn others that you have reported the thread, and they should refrain from further posting.
L3RN T3H R00LZ NUB

Learn to spell, asshole.