Hey guys,
I have just started on learning acoustic guitar. Got a 38" Jixing (I know its nothing spesh, but im only geting a cheap on for starters). Now can any of you tell me where i should begin? Or how do i practise chords? its seems so daunting D:
With the help of youtube, google, and UG you will be able to find a nearly infinite amount of tips and tutorials for beginners. Just look for "guitar for beginners" or something similar. The general path of things to learn I usually give during lessons goes something like this:

First thing is to do is learn your guitar (what certain parts are called, how to tune it, changing strings, etc...)

Try some basic chords (there are guitar chord charts everywhere on the internet)

Learn some simple strumming patterns

Explore individual note progressions

And then move into playing songs and beyond...

The first four steps usually take a month or two of daily practicing to become fairly competent. You'll be surprised how simple and un-daunting it really is.
Google:
A chord
C chord
D
E
F (4 string version, meaning don't play the lowest two strings until you learn how)
G
and
G7 (yes, there is a difference.
Click the lessons tab above for loads of stuff, all free.

Learn how to tune. Tune your guitar. Then start practicing open chord shapes in one of the lessons. By the time you finish with the five open chord "shapes", you'll be able to strum along a simple rhythm to the overwhelming majority of three-chord rock, pop, blues, country, whatever.

Work on scales too. Start with pentatonic major and pentatonic minor.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Btw, there is a "who to listen to" thread in most of the forums. For instance, when I have a question about a technique, I usually dig through some of Freepower's posts.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break