You gotta do some alternate picking cause I can see that you have trouble keeping up with the song... And i don't know if it's the bad quality, but you sound out of tune. Keep up practicing, and im sure you'll do better.
Je parle français, excusez mon language inaproprié quand je m'exprime en anglais.

It's evident that you've only been playing for 8 months and only spent 25 minutes practicing the song.
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Oooh Thanks, yeah sorry for the horrible cover

I couldn't alternate pick, wasn't too sure to how to keep up with the song, I did alternate in the middle of the song just to show you guys though.
Quote by Operator (CA)
You gotta do some alternate picking cause I can see that you have trouble keeping up with the song... And i don't know if it's the bad quality, but you sound out of tune. Keep up practicing, and im sure you'll do better.

hah thanks alot.
Quote by Lefty7Stringer
It's evident that you've only been playing for 8 months and only spent 25 minutes practicing the song.

lol saw that comment on youtube

Yeah man, you should have practiced a bit more. Work on your alternate picking as well bro.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
Quote by acidhendrix
lol saw that comment on youtube

Yeah man, you should have practiced a bit more. Work on your alternate picking as well bro.

Hah thanks, well now that I see theres a few comments on alternative picking, I'll do a video and practice a bit more with alternative picking and post it tommorow.