Anyone here still do prank calls? I remember back in the day, when I was a young 'un I used to have so much fun.

I would look up a name in the phonebook, and if a man answered, I'd say, "Hello, is this Mrs. *****?"
He'd say, "No. Who's calling?"
So I'd reply, "This is Mike, and I'm calling from Better Sex LLC. I'd like to report that we just shipped volume III and it should be there in 3 days. She wanted a verbal confirmation because she said she rarely checks her e-mail."
"...."
"Sir? Are you there?"

And usually they'd hang up there. That was just one of the ones I used. I was always really good at them because I can keep a goo straight face and voice. Do you guys have/did you guys have any awesome prank calls you used to do?

GO!

EDIT: This is one of my personal favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrgFpFuPR_4
Last edited by mamosa at Sep 23, 2009,
We played this game where we took turns calling numbers on tv for commercials and ****. twas pretty fun.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
once i pranked called the searchbar, it told me a thread had already been made.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I would say, "Hello, Is your refrigerator running?" They'd say "Umm,, yeah"

Id say "Well you better go catch it!"

And to the caller ID, you can block it bro's
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
man those searchbar jokes are hysterical (@speakers).

And I also enjoyed ordering strippers to Catholic schools. That 'twas always fun.
Just about the saddest thing you can do.

Find another way to satisfy your immature-prickish needs rather than messing about with someone else.
Me and my old friend had lots of fun doing prank calls. He wasnt in the phone book so it showed on the Caller ID as "Private Name Private Number". So we never got busted. We did the ordinary "is your refrigerator running?" one and lots of others. Lots of soundboard ones too. Jack Black soundboard was a fun one to use.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Find another way to satisfy your immature-prickish needs rather than messing about with someone else.

this.

i usually find insulting people on the interwebzz works well
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I phoned some random number up once and said that I've been paragliding and that I've landed on your roof (fully equipped with blowing down the phone to resemble strong winds), it was pretty funny, she must have went outside as well because she gave the phone to somebody else and when she came back she was asking where about I was. She put the phone down when she asked how I got her number because I said that I had a handy mini Yellow pages in my bum bag, pissed up prank calls are the best.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by speakers
this.

You made me smile in joy.

A cookiestack for you:

Quote by speakers
this.

You'll be the first kind of person to get pissed when a telemarketer calls you.

The only people who ever prank-called anyone in my school were the shitty little chav scrubs.

Such a pathetic thing to do.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

The only people who ever prank-called anyone in my school were the shitty little chav scrubs.

edit: I can't read but i don't prank call people
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out...
Quote by metalh3ad88
Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out...

Brilliant originality, never heard that one before.

I'm assuming that's the average level of wit displayed by your common prank calling shit-stain.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

I'm assuming that's the average level of wit displayed by your common prank calling shit-stain.

shit-stain lulz
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
hah call them and ask them if mr or mrs walls is there. If they hang up call back. and when they finally so THERE ARE NO WALLS HERE "How does your roof stay up ?" ahahahha

I dunno soundboards, or just acting like some gangstas, I usually go by the name Zeebo, with my friend as Fat Mike, and my other friend as Apex. and just talk about selling crack and pimping hoes and **** ahahaha.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Yes, and calling people ****-stains is quite witty as well.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Prank calls are hilarious if performed well. If you disagree, that's great but I feel indifferent to your opinion.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Chill pill... take one.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
I've got prank called once. He tried to sell me anal cream. (with the voice of a 14 year old boy).
whenever I get a cold caller that isn't a robot, I pretend to be another cold caller, just to mess with their brains.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

One of the few times I think we'll agree on something.