Anyone own/ever play one of these? from my research they seem like very high quality les paul copies. There is one at a local music store for $250 with the finish i liked the best. (tobacco sunburst) I've heard the pickups are awesome, wood is high quality, and they play great. I will probably be buying it in the next few days unless i really don't like how it plays.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
well they are an independent company. They dont' have to overprice their guitars like gibson and epiphone
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
well they are an independent company. They dont' have to overprice their guitars like gibson and epiphone

This.

Just because they're priced low, doesn't mean they aren't high quality. Also, $250 is a good price depending on the model. I've seen some of them on ebay for over $500.

If it feels and plays good to you, then go for it. Doesn't matter if anyone else has played it as long as it plays good for you. Also, they look phenomenal.
bump?
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
the guy who designed EMGs works there. pups are amazing
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
cool, anyone else?
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
I tried them before, I thought they were cheap enough and I thought they were decent but that was way back in March. I didn't play a Strat style model, The ones I tried were Telecaster and Les Paul style guitars. I thought they were decent but they didn't really call out to me, Then again I don't like the sound of solid bodied Telecaster guitars much and I'm not a Gibson person. As far as Teles go I have to have a Telecaster Thinline model for the sound I want and Tradition didn't have any Thinline models. If I played a Tradition guitar now I may be able to tell you more.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
theres this music store not far from me and all they sell is traditions. I havent been back there in awhile but I wanna play one so bad. the 72 tele copy is sexy with the binding around it. as far as that goes they all look good.