I know he uses a lot of bends and whatnot, but I wanna know if one could feasibly play this on an RG (or really anything with a floating trem) because of all of the doublestops and such he uses.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Yea...what would be the problem....
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
depends on how tight you have your trem or if you want to block it. the tighter you set it, thte more it wont lift when you bend. but if you block it completely and make it a hardtail only, then the bends wouldn't effect it at all.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
a prestige series ibanez will probably play it for you. If a floating trem is causing you problems you really need to examine your playing form
I find that the fact that bending one string will make the others go slightly out of tune doesn't really affect my playing that much, unless I purposely draw attention to it.
Get it properly setup and you can play Hendrix on it. It's not really up to the guitar, but up to the player.
I don't have one so I'm just wondering. Soudns good, thanks.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
The Edge Zero doesn't detune when you bend. So if you get one with an Edge Zero, you can do all the double stops perfectly