Page 1 of 7
I've pretty much made up my mind on what I'm going to do, but I felt as if I just need to share this.

I work behind a bar in the UK, I'm seventeen, and in college. I've been working behind the bar for about 8 months now. It's a pub owned by my mother.

Over the past 5 or so weeks, I've been given a number by this woman, who's 23 (If I remember correctly). She comes in every tuesday night with her dad; have been since I've worked there. She would write her mobile number on a beer mat/reciept and give it to me. The week later, she'd ask why I hadn't text/phoned her, I'd give an excuse, and she'd give it again "just incase".

Thing is, she has a husband, and a 2 year old son. She's a very nice looking woman, completely boring and un-interesting, though.

Well last tuesday, whilst she was in the ladies, and I was at th dishwasher doing the glasses, she comes behind the bar (the pub is in a sort of C shape, there were only about 3 people in the pub, and everyone else was out of view). She calls me to her, then no jokes, does this stupid provocative dance on me, rubbing herself up on my junk and whatnot, then starts to kiss me. I pull away about 3 seconds later, and am completely speechless. Then she walks off with a big grin.

Literally 5 mins prior, her husband was there, but left to get something to eat.

Now, she phoned the works phone, and was like "I really enjoy that kissed" in a really cliche "I'm so sexy" way. If that isn't bad enough, she likes Lady Gaga. But back to the point. She's got it in her head that we're having some fling.

She'll be in again next teusday, probably wanting some dirty bathroom sex.

I've already decided I'm going to tell her I have a girlfriend (I don't) and if she doesn't accept that, that I'm gay.

I don't really know what kind of replies I'm expecting. But for a while, I was really angry at myself, for stooping so low as to think about getting it on with her, and was trying to justify reasons as to 'engage' with her (engaging meaning anything really).

But yeah, hopefully when I tell her, I'll feel better, and not like a home-wrecking asshole.

Has anybody had any similar experiences? Any input? etc... would really like to just hear some input.

TL;DR - there is none. Read it or don't.

inb4:
cool story bro
tl;dr
blog it
do it faggot
For gods sake just do it or pass her number on to a friend.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Hmmm... I can see where you are coming from. I more than likely wouldn't have sexual relations with someone I knew was in a relationship.
Cool Story Bro

Edit:Ok goddamn... u made the right choice buddy. If I was you while I selpt with her and after I would not be able to stop thinking about the two year old kid.

Editt: Goddamn you know what I mean
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Last edited by gridlockSG400 at Sep 23, 2009,
Don't do it bro!!!!!

Sexcellent title btw

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by gridlockSG400
Cool Story Bro

Edit:Ok goddamn... u made the right choice buddy. If I was you while I selpt with her and after I would not be able to stop thinking about the two year old kid.

Editt: Goddamn you know what I mean

yes we do .... you sick bastard!
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by metaldud536
I don't believe you.

That's fair enough, it seems quite 'out there' as a work story, lol. But everything I said I'm being completely serious, I haven't posted this to look like God's gift to women. To be honest, I'm average looking at best, very intolerable towards the majority of people (most of which I find stupid) and a lot of the time I'm criticized because of my 'offensive' humor. and inability to sympathize.

- Which is why when she phoned, I asked her whether she was on the game. Her reply was "noooo, i don't respect people who do that for a living blabla".
Steer clear Kyle. That's how she got her first kid. Probably how she got her first std too.
But dude. Awesome story.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Kyle.E
That's fair enough, it seems quite 'out there' as a work story, lol. But everything I said I'm being completely serious, I haven't posted this to look like God's gift to women. To be honest, I'm average looking at best, very intolerable towards the majority of people (most of which I find stupid) and a lot of the time I'm criticized because of my 'offensive' humor. and inability to sympathize.

- Which is why when she phoned, I asked her whether she was on the game. Her reply was "noooo, i don't respect people who do that for a living blabla".

I don't know why she wants your dick, then, because you sound like a tool.
Do it man, you're not the homewrecker, she is! She's going to cheat anyway obviously.*

*Do not listen to me
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Tell her you think it's wrong to be in a relationship with someone whom is already in one. If she doesn't get the point, say it again. Also mention you could'nt do anything thinking about her two year old son and what that would do to him.

Good luck man.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Dude she is 23? This sounds like a difficult decision, I'm sure if it was me I wouldn't have as much willpower as you.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Good call for being moral man. I'd consider telling the guy, but it might jeopardize their relationship, so that one's up to you.
I'm not creative enough for a cool sig.
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Do it man, you're not the homewrecker, she is! She's going to cheat anyway obviously.*

*Do not listen to me

Paradox
I say give her husband an anonymous tip about her, then when they are divorced and she comes round, whomp her! this way her husband can find out his wife is cheating and you get some milf pussy
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Holy Katana
I don't know why she wants your dick, then, because you sound like a tool.

If you only knew :P

I don't even know why she's attracted to me, I'm in college, working behind a bar, earning crap pay, have no similar interests.

Thing is, I get in these sort of slumps of depression, where I'll go weeks of hating myself, and that's just spontanious, no real reason. I feel like if I did sleep with her, or anything remotely sexual, I'd slump into another depression-like state. I don't want to jeopardize college either, last time I went, I dropped out after my fourth month because of depression and other reasons.
Oh, and her husband will find out and will kill you.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
just remember...if you eat her out, your technically putting your mouth on her husbands penis.

but seriously, she sounds like a stalker *****. It's true that she's gonna cheat no matter what, but she'll probably end up murdering whoever she does it with.

besides, you don't know she won't turn right around and tell her husband you raped her. or blames the child she has growing inside her on you
have sex with her husband or her kid. its the only solution and you know it
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Dr Spaceman
Good call for being moral man. I'd consider telling the guy, but it might jeopardize their relationship, so that one's up to you.

I wouldn't even go as far as that, tbh if she told me she was moving to New Zealand tomorrow, I'd be creaming... not on/in her obviously, otherwise this thread would be a waste of time
do it faggot.

BTW 23 is not a bad age

WTFdit:

SHE HAS A HUSBAND AND A CHILD!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Dude, honestly it sounds to me like she's looking for an exciting secksing who's not her husband for some reason. That's bad for business.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Give her... THE EYES!

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
SERIOUSLY!

tell her you have a girlfriend but if she wants to get laid give her the number of a friend who doesn't care.

solves your problem, her's and his.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
**** her, what's the worst that could happen? You got laid, there is no losing.
I want to ****-slap you so badly...... not slap your ****, but slap your face, with mine.
whomp her. with your penis.

/whomp
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Holy Katana
I just thought of something. Why are you calling her a MILF if you don't want to fuck her?

I would... it's just there are many factors getting in the way. Based on pure looks, she is an utter milf.
Tell her husband, hopefully they can sort it out. If they can't work it out, then it's better than what could happen.