Im replacing everything on the guitar except the pickups, I've looked at many diagrams but none of the pickups look like the ones that come stock. They have only one uncovered wire and a white wire. Help is greatly appreciated, Thanks.
Well, dude. I went out and bought all new electronics for my Epiphone Les Paul, and I tried wiring it myself. Needless to say, it didn't work out. And, I had 3 diagrams.

If you don't know what you are doing EXACTLY, then have someone else do it. I'm telling you this from past experience. The guy I'm going to charges 80 an hour, and said it'll only take him one if I just set everything in place ahead of time (no problem whatsoever).

Don't risk it, you could break it.
The inner wire is the "hot" wire, and the wire sleeve acts as the ground. You're going to wire that white wire normally, and solder that wire sleeve to a ground, most likely the back of the pot. Don't be afraid, it's not hard stuff.

My advice to you, is to ask the same question HERE. The people here are very knowledgeable and eager to help, but you have to put stuff in the right places.
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV