It got here. My new baby, the Schecter C-1 Classic. W00t!

I know, I know, the pictures are crap, but I'm short a good camera, and all I got is my webcam. Plus I'm way too stoked to play this thing to actually go searching around for a USB cable for my phone so I could just upload pics on there. Tomorrow perhaps. ...in the meantime.

Lol, I look mad evil in the last pic.

I searched my ass off on this one, I trolled CL, eBay, even local shops for one, not one. I was beginning to look for an alternate guitar but after trying out countless others nothing seemed to interest me. Finally since I had my friend help me search, I get a call from a guy in Nebraska, the EXACT C-1 Classic I wanted, with one very minor ding on the back and like one unnoticeable scratch (I still haven't found it, lol) for $600. Naturally I went through with it. Couldn't be any happier.

It feels so comfy, my Ibanez was so uncomfortable because of the neck, this is a dream. I'm in love with the inlay, which is good since apparently it's a bit of a hit or miss. I can't really judge how it sounds YET since my Bugera 6262 hasn't arrived yet and I'm playing through a crap MG 15DFX, but it already sounds so much more...erm...fuller than my Ibanez. The RG just sounds whiny when I play it. I'm still not one for the MG's tone, I'm pretty stoked to finally be rid of this thing in a few days.

Tl;dr This thing is flippin' awesome.

Oh, and for a closer...

Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Why did you buy mine?!?!

They are very nice guitars though enjoy it!
Quote by Pac_man0123
Holy crap these pictures make jesus cry. I can't even tell what color it is.

HNGD though

Lol, I told ya, bad webcam is bad webcam. It's teh transparent blue version, not as shiny as I expected it to be but still really nice.

I do apologize for the pics, I would have actually walked down my block and bought a disposable camera and used that, but it's late and everyone is closed. I was also kind of excited and was feeling rather impatient about a NGD. Yeah, a bit of a pickle.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7

hngd!

this is going to be my next guitar
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Thanks.

The pickups are pretty boring though. The JB sounds pretty good all around but the Jazz barely suffices to my ears. I might have to hold out on the wah pedal I wanted and get something with a little more zing (my word for output), I always wanted to go Bareknuckle, but do they ship US, or did I miss something when I browsed their main site?
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7

HNGD but I wish the pics were better so we could really see the guitar and the detail.

John
A JB doesn't have enough output for you? Its one of the hottest humbuckers around. What are you playing through?
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
A JB doesn't have enough output for you? Its one of the hottest humbuckers around. What are you playing through?

No no, the JB is good, the Jazz sounds rather bland to me. I'm not really going to make any definite opinions since my amp is a crappy MG 15DFX...but like I said, that will be changing in a matter of days.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7

Ok I gotcha on the pickups.

Hmm not good, you mentioned MG in your post now you will flamed for 2 pages of people with no experience telling you to buy a new amp first
I'd take the guitar to a store and just tell them you're looking at buying an amp and wanna try it with your own guitar, they won't mind. Play through a few different ones and see if you like the Jazz or not and then go from there.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
better pictures! looks really cool, but you could have drawn a picture of the thing and had it more clear than that sounds awesome though!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Better pics please. I love the transparent blue on the classics.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Welcome to the Classic club. But those pictures...they hurt. Alot.

Fix them! HNGD
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by ZeroCS
No no, the JB is good, the Jazz sounds rather bland to me. I'm not really going to make any definite opinions since my amp is a crappy MG 15DFX...but like I said, that will be changing in a matter of days.

The Jazz is awesome! Play it through a good amp!
Quote by ZeroCS

I have the same set.

the jazz is meant for cleans. I like it a lot, but if your looking to play smooth distorted leads its not the pickup for you.

The JB is just an all around great pickup.
HNGD
If you are thinking of Bareknuckles, also look into IronGear. Steamhammer, Hammerhead and Hot Slag sound like the sort of things you would like.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

happynewguitaday! except i just ordered a c-1 classic in blue for 500$ brand new off zzounds :3
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
i wish you had better pics...your guitar deserves it!
anyways HNGD
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Happy new blurry darkish black thing day!
Gear
Fender MIM hss strat 1997
Marshall Class 5
Line 6 Floor Pod Plus
OCD drive

I love classic rock.