I was wondering what are some good accoustic songs, I'm really a big alternative rock and Metal fan, so just based on that list a few for me to learn, people keep saying i should learn more acoustic songs...
well...you've always got Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away, Tangerine, Stairway), Grateful Dead, Nirvana, Kansas (Dust in the Wind, Carry On Wayward Son), etc. My favorite acoustic song EVER is the acoustic cover of Stillborn. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQq1cNCtuVU That first solo almost made me jizz. Look into that kinda stuff. PM me and I'll be glad to offer more specific suggestions.
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Jim Dunlop, Dava, First Act Picks
Quote by HH_Emo_666
nothing else matters

+1
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
SearchBar by UltimateGuitar is a good one...

It should of been sugested by now

seriously thou, the bleeding acoustic by five finger death punch might be of interest
Last edited by lokee420 at Sep 23, 2009,
I suppose it really depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking to play in front of friends etc, you probably want a few sing-a-long ones.

But one of my current favourites is Hey Ya - Obadiah Parker (Outkast cover).
Quote by thelifeandsoul
I suppose it really depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking to play in front of friends etc, you probably want a few sing-a-long ones.

But one of my current favourites is Hey Ya - Obadiah Parker (Outkast cover).

i remember when somebody was askin for a tab of tht song. they saw it on scrubs and wanted it. was tht you?
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112